Shyvana Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nenkie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

The new Shaco skin look pretty good, but no one will buy it cuz Shaco is low now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathgrind View Post
Caitlyn got a bigger nerf than Graves. Wtf is this bull****?
Agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quote3232 View Post
Akali is still untouched.

I'm a little disappointed.
Learn to play, akali isn't op.

Zombienest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

What happened to "we're gonna reduce Jack in the Box activaton time"? You basically nerfed it without fixing the things that aren't working, like when you fear someone out of the attack range and it just stays there doing nothing.

Neon Noble

11-01-2011

Riot, I think you might have killed your client with this update. I can't seem to connect to any games without it crashing and getting the bug screen.

Ire Researcher

11-01-2011

Ironscale looks awesome. Love the new champion.

BlargChikaBlargh

11-01-2011

So Shaco did get nerfed and not buffed. That's ok. For dominion players that's a plus but for 5v5 SR it makes no difference. He's easy to deal with anyway.

Graves didn't need a nerf either. Never had an issue with him while playing against (never used him either). So the slight changes just made him more "balanced" lol.

Talon def needed the nerf btw.

Time for me to get Shyvana, woot!!

Oh, and you never reduced the activation time on shacos boxes like you stated in the patch preview.

GalkaRDM

11-01-2011

That Ezreal skin looks so god**** badass. Want.

con4n

11-01-2011

could't complain about Wukong buffs, well done.

Mago182

11-01-2011

shaco nerf ... ok

Poosickle

11-01-2011

I thought there was a huge olaf buff coming as tipped off by a riot staff instead I think they nerfed him a bit taking 2 seconds off his ulti even though he can cast it while hes supressed

Alpha Nuke

11-01-2011

Wtf they just nerfed talon last patch with his regens. Now they double rape him with increasing the mana cost of rake? And then increase the cooldown of shadow assault... Are they just really trying to get people to stop playing him?