HP Bars...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razzcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2010

Hello everyone. I have a quick question. I accidentally turned off the HP Bars during one of my games, and I have no clue how to turn them back on. How do I do it?

Now instead of the HP and Mana Bars over the heroes and creeps, its just the hero names.

Trinovantes

06-22-2010

press esc > interface > enable hp bars

Helfeather

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-22-2010

Two ways: Press Esc and look for the health bar option. If it still doesn't work, press L a couple of times and it should pop up eventually. The L button cycles through a few different settings.

Razzcastic

06-22-2010

Ah I must have pressed L by accident then. lol thanks!

madbeatle

06-23-2010

i was hoping this thing to happen, i thought it didnt have an option to set it off (cuz of the confusion in team fights with hp bars all goin together) nice nice, is there a shorter way to set it ON/OFF quicker? i miss that from dota, im playin only lol now, but that ALT button to toggle hp bar is really needed to me

cheers!