Would a team of the Hextech skin champs be viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asuramundos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

[Edit title: team made up of*]
Consisting of:
Galio
Sion
Anivia
Singed
Janna

I was just curious, can't seem to find any videos or posts on it. And the Commando skin team seems to be a popular setup (at least from what I've seen on youtube etc) Seems like an awesome theme imo and I would love to run it with some friends

Mejakallu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

The team lacks AD, unless Sion gets megafarmed and goes that path.

Otherwise you have a ton of CC which is cool.

Asuramundos

10-31-2011

I was always under the impression that Sion was an AD champion since he's melee (although the more I play the more I find myself being wrong lol) thank you for the feedback, Mejakallu

Eledhan

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuramundos View Post
I was always under the impression that Sion was an AD champion since he's melee (although the more I play the more I find myself being wrong lol) thank you for the feedback, Mejakallu
You're not wrong...if you can get Sion to a decent late game build, he just wrecks faces as AD. Only way to stop him is to CC him, but you better have a chain CC ready, or he will just lifesteal it all back anyway. Either that, or Ignite his butt.

He is usually played as AP in my games, but the few times I've seen AD, he just walks in and 1v3 to 1v5 our entire team...and comes out with 50% HP or more...

Asuramundos

11-02-2011

I see I see, very interesting. Yet to see a Sion that good (1v3, 1v5) but then again I rarely see him played in general. Thank you for your response, Eledhan I'll try to mess around with AD Sion and see what I can get out of it.

BrotherCaine

11-02-2011

Could work. AD sion is one mean jungler and if Janna and Galio can scrub the enemy team's wards he's a half-decent ganker too.

Asuramundos

11-02-2011

Glad to hear it! I'd love to see more of these uncommon champs instead of Akali/Tryndamere all the time.