Anti-Rage system.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MacLeod13

10-31-2011

3 Things that'll never change:
1 - Riot doesn't want players who rage and harass the other players.
2 - Ragers gonna rage.
3 - There'll always be noobs.

So I was thinking, maybe if we were able to disable our own chat, people would rage, but both Riot and the other players wouldn't be disturbed, and everybody would be happy.

Wouldn't that be great?

DZucco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

You got the option to mute all players.

IS1f48700f529fbcca97996

11-02-2011

An option to disable the chat only for yourself?

Nalks

11-02-2011

How about a feature that looks for individual words & various phrases including player/champ name phrase combos that effects the angry user in negative ways such as loss of RP/IP & whole levels. Nobody would make a peep ever again *(insert evil laugh of your choice)*

Nalks

11-03-2011

Rofl at the dislikes, funny thing was i was actually serious. A reactive punishment system would honestly make for some hilarious frapsing. I'm currently picturing someone losing a mastery point for snapping on someone.

sleazypanda

11-04-2011

ok people gunna rage,flame,lol,and roflstomp everyone in everything on the internet...because
people get ballsy... if thats how thats spelled. but anyway they have a pair on them, over the internet cause u cant knock em out. so just /ignore them thats why its there and its ment to be used (mines almost full) hehehe