Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why dont we have shyvana?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sarg338

11-01-2011

Quote:
Iniquitee:
The Shyvana patch will be deployed to the PBE tomorrow. Around the same time, we will also need some extra eyes on a special use case of Spectator that has been causing some weirdness!

Weird that you say Use Case. Just got done going over and writing those in my Software Engineering class XD

Will we be getting details on it later?

King Roofus

Recruiter

11-02-2011

Quote:
Elo Tartarus:
We tested Xerath...

Did we? I didn't get on the first day so i didn't...but people did?

PatrickStar

Recruiter

11-02-2011

Quote:
Elo Tartarus:
We tested Xerath...

We didn't test any game related things except for spectator mode.

Mettalknight

Recruiter

11-02-2011

Quote:
Elo Tartarus:
We tested Xerath...

Huh you did? Then why did ace say that? (Just curious)

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

11-02-2011

Quote:
Mettalknight:
Huh you did? Then why did ace say that? (Just curious)

Acetaminophen also said...

Quote:
I understand the messaging from the email may not be quite clear.

This is not to say that changes to champions will not be on it. Rather at this period of time, it is more important to focus on larger features of the game and making sure it gets implemented properly. These are features that will have a substantial effect on all of our players. PBE is much more valuable as a way to gather bugs and feature feedback than as a place to look at slight tweaks.
I think that's the point? I found that on the same thread you found your quote on. Ace is saying right now its more important to test the big-game type systems and functions coming up - like Spectator mode, perhaps Stealth rework, perhaps things similar to that.

Those are the most important - secondary would be things like small tweaks to champions. Especially since I was pretty sure we already have private testers that test champions before they are released - and that they, I believe, also have their own forum.

That's just my 2 cents, though..!