@Riot - Stop hiding

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Traithan

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smells Like Bo View Post
expect me not to watch
This. Until Riot gets their act together in the e-Sports scene (aka, fire Marcou, WCG or not, pressure from Riot Games would have saved the the integrity of the tourney. Which Riot doesn't seem to care about.

Riot's tourney or not, in the end, its your game, and your funding this. You could have (and still can) do something, but chose not to.

Several people will not be viewing anymore tourneys of League of Legends due to the pure unprofessional behavior of this company, and the lack of good decisions/involvement of its so-called e-sports manager.

LethalConcept

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2011

Riot staff are now viewed as cowards by me

/signed

Dakiren

11-02-2011

its okay guys not only are they ignore totally legitimate questions like this one but they fail to ban people like me who have decided to troll in every way possible to make riot look bad check out my two most recent forums which i have still not been banned for i even do this in game when i am being trolled
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1441873%20point%20one the other one is in general under you all should diaf

Kirosaki

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tainteddaze View Post
no they didn't mess up he shouldn't of posted that stuff on riots forums.

LOL so what your saying... is that its fair to change rules of them game and bend/break them in tourneys.... and then you just sit there as you lose the tourney because they change/bend/break rules to win... Hmm your a smart one arent you..

And i am going to have to /sign

Twitch Hedberg

11-02-2011

This whole situation is ridiculous.
Its obvious which team won, and it's obvious which team broke the rules.
/signed

LethalConcept

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2011

/signed

LupusAlbus

11-03-2011

Real disappointed having read all these threads. And yes, I've spent the time to read the threads. Especially the (minimal) responses from Riot.

Looks to me like Marcou effed up hard core, didn't go back on it, and now Dignitas, Riot, and WCG are all throwing the blame at each other. Riot claims that WCG messed up, WCG claims that Riot told them to do that, and Dignitas with the backroom dealing and shaddy coward tactics to manipulate both of them.

All in all, as I mentioned in another thread, I'm graduating next Dec, and I'll gladly come and take Matt Marcou's position. Same pay, same everything. Only difference is I won't royally screw up the tournaments as he has done.

GoldenPlana

11-03-2011

/signed