Regarding the WCG Qualifiers

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DzelJ

10-31-2011

Quote:
So I'm gonna be honest. I don't have time to read all 70 pages of this thread, but is it answered anywhere what happened to the teams Jatts Canadian team beat before they lost? He was retroactively DQ'd so what happens to the teams they beat? They just get screwed out of a game that shouldn't have happened?

Because other wise that can screw over the Canadian tournament as well as USA's
this is a million dollar point

dedfk12

10-31-2011

everyone start applying for dual citizenship for canada and Usa. Then everyone next year play and when you lose AUTOMATICALLY go to the other qualifers

That the plan to make them pay

Mooninites

10-31-2011

I work for a family business, and if I lied to a clientel or my family just to cover my own mistakes, I would be fired, my family would have no problem with it, I hope riot will fire him as well

McNutty

10-31-2011

**** you Matt, stop trying to cover yours and WCG's ass when all know you are wrong, just admit your mistake and fix it.

andytkrv

10-31-2011

So, if Dignitas earned a one SET advantage due to them being in the upper bracket, I don't understand how CDE deserves that considering they only lost the one game placing them into the losers bracket; which was losing only ONE game and last time I checked one game =/= one set

and using wikipedia as a reference? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH WTF that's not even acceptable in high school, buddy.

Opio00

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

I don't see how this clears anything up, it basically says nothing of importance except that marcou can't fix anything.

Forumtroll

10-31-2011

The deeper this rabbit hole goes the more it looks like both the Canadian and USA qualifiers should just be redone.

Every

Single

****ing

Match

DecemberRain

10-31-2011

Riot and the league of legends once again showing why they will never be taken seriously as a competitive scene, until they get their act together and start acting professional

TnEgamrots

10-31-2011

Well if i understand this right Matt, and correct me if i'm wrong...you guys want an unsupervised(admin not present) qualifiers to be held under rules that are not stated....ANYWHERE? And then turn a team's victory over because the supposedly didnt play by the correct rules, but were never given knowledge of those rules? So.....then we should probably JUST REDO THE WHOLE F***ING QUALIFIERS, considering they were all played under "false" rules. Now, i'm assuming you have some sense of humor when i say this: Were you stoned/high and or drunk when you made this ruling?

Aletta Ocean

10-31-2011

So many grammatical errors by Marcou and links to wikipedia. Riot's image too good.