Dan Dinh Cleared the WCG....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VIPx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

...situation up perfectly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Zl0DqvmyXzw

around 1:06. There was no more ambiguity after they knew (and WE ALL KNEW) how the Canada final was played.

3 main points:

1) The rules were clearly worded best of 3 games with a 1 game advantage. Nothing about two sets of three games appeared in the WRITTEN RULES.

2) Canada finals have been completed and adhered to these WRITTEN RULES.

3) THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY INCLUDING THE PRO TEAMS KNEW THESE RULES. The only people who were AT ALL CONFUSED were Matt Marcou and the WCG admin Kevin.

Now, because of Matt and Kevin they are actually FAILING to be CONSISTENT which is apparently what they wanted the entire time.

They screwed up LARGE and CDE should be going to Korea. After reading the rules, watching Regi video, watching this Matt Marcou "interview" and reading a lot of forum posts it becomes abundantly clear that THE ADMINS SCREWED UP AND SHOULD RECTIFY THE SITUATION.

VIPx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

I don't even understand how there is even an argument here. It's so crystal clear after reviewing the evidence.

Elegance SG

10-31-2011

too bad we are just players

VIPx

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegance SG View Post
too bad we are just players
I know. Honestly I just hope by keeping this at the forefront somebody at Riot/WCG owns up to their mistake and rectifies the situation.

I feel really bad for the CDE guys. It must be infuriating to have things appear so crystal clear in their minds, try and communicate it with people only to be banned from the forum.

Unreal. I've followed Esports pretty much since its inception. Never have I ever seen such complete and utter disregard for the integrity of a professional tournament with money on the line. Well, maybe once or twice before but both were LoL tournaments.

VIPx

10-31-2011

Just listen to how totally confused Marcou is in that video in the op. He comes on around 48 minutes.

dedfk12

10-31-2011

wtf the changed the status of the other forum to closed

Ahlen

10-31-2011

If there had been a mistake, they'd do what they're gonna do.

There was no mistake, the rules are there in plain black and white.

VIPx

10-31-2011

Yeah they keep moving these threads to hide them. It's a general community issue in my mind but not theirs apparently.

VIPx

10-31-2011

It's almost worth the ban to bring this to people's attention tbh. Riot's handling of this issue is actually disgusting.

IMO some of these pro players need lawyers. A lawyer would take ONE LOOK at this and raise a stink. Some of these guys make a living of this. Pro sports players have and need agents for a reason...