Shyvana, the Half-Dragon Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mexupaqtelambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

Its gonna cost 6300 =/

TheOneDragon

10-31-2011

I'm going to be Lochness Chogath and when I see her I am going to run out of the bushes with Feast Lvl3, 6 stacks and eat her.

-The wyverness looks at Cho'gath and shouts "My fathers...." OM NOM NOM NOM NOM-----An enemy has been been slain-- Insert annoying sidescreen thumbnail (Cho'gath vs. Shyvana...Chogath wins.)

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

I've been waiting 2 years for a dragon champ. Other than her dragon form looking like the Cloverfield monster, she looks awesome.

Amariithynar

10-31-2011

Arm wing sucks, especially due to the fact that it's not a dragon due to that. It's a wyvern. It needs proper forelegs to be a dragon.

TUXEDO ERROR

10-31-2011

Maybe instead of trying to suck us dry of IP/RP, you take some extra time and make some cool skins and models for all your new champs. Seriously your quality seems to just have gone to sheet, xerath was horrible looking even after you changed his skins. Graves has a cool model but his skins kinda suck also. And now a wannabe dragon, seriously her model looks like a dam chupacabra.

Drathmar

10-31-2011

She better scream DEMACIA! when she turns into a dragon or I will be disappoint.

Michael2g

10-31-2011

her ultimate looks interesting...

Phwoar

10-31-2011

She looks awesome and all with her kit...

BUT CANS YOU MAKE HER DRAGON TO BE THE SIZE OF CHO AT MAX SIZE PLOX

Lenmie

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyFish728 View Post
i get your point, but what you said is EXACTLY what an opinion is......
is not an opinion, he said that as a fact. and in fact, her dragon model is horrible, in many ways..

i am dissapoint riot

TheOneDragon

10-31-2011

In other news, I get bored in games as Cho'gath because hes my main so when I get a chance, I let a Party-skin Fiddles suck on me just to hear his squeaker noise, for some reason when I see him do that I instantly go :3
Then I stomp, silence, feast him.