Shyvana, the Half-Dragon Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vattendelare

10-31-2011

Yuck.

LGFCustom

10-31-2011

great op dps again

Ame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

Why is she a Wyvern and not a full on beastly dragon? She should be of the 4 legged variety with beastly wings and horns, a natural size of cho'gath with full feast stacks as a default. The champion looks too small, half dragon or not, this is kinda ridiculous and disappointing.

Karaoke

10-31-2011

I was originally extremely excited for this champion. But after seeing the art, I have absolutely no desire to play her at all. Could not be more disappointed in the art direction here.

Joshua00030

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

should be funny to beat this dragon with some swordsman and say "Your skills are inferior."

TheOneDragon

10-31-2011

I agree with Elrick75,

This is not a dragon in any respects, it is wyvern. A dragon has 6 limbs in which there is 2 front legs and 2 hind legs and 1 pair of wings. So...her father must have been a Celestial Wyvern.

I have no doubt that she will be cool to see in action but I think alot of us wanted an actual dragon and not a halfbreed. When I say dragon I mean dragon dragon, not a wyvern or a wingless lizard, a dragon----6 limbs, not four because four would make it a wyvern if it had wings and if not, a lizard.

Not to rant or anything but it looks like they copied the unicorn girls outline ( the tail thing sticking out of the back of the head)

SuperMikeMan

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enalung View Post
Gash....

"Once her family had perished in disaster, she was left alone for the first time truly alone."

In the same phrase, the author makes use of several verb tenses. It's one of the most basic mistakes that can be made when writing a text. It just seems to me that more time could be spent revising the lore. There's several other examples in the lore of other champions. I'll also note that often, it is better to cut a sentence in half then have one very long sentence. It improves readability.
Eh, I only see two tenses, past perfect (had perished) and past progressive (was left alone), and they seem to be used exactly as they should be, I don't see the issue with it.

Man of God2

10-31-2011

Dragon form looks way less appealing than I thought it would

Busty Demoness

10-31-2011

Hot, but needs bigger boobs.

Also, I dislike the fact she is more of Wyvern design than Dragon.

Unsighted

10-31-2011

No cc?