Shyvana, the Half-Dragon Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nanez

10-31-2011

I personally dont see a problem with the way she looks. When swain transforms into a raven, hes not exactly beautiful, and the small dragon form she takes fits her back story of being a half-breed. Now granted the look of it could been a bit more.....menacing, but i think the size is fine. The tail jetting off her head reminds me alot of soraka (i didnt like that much on her either lol) but, I give thumbs up for continuing to let the new characters flow. I believe she will definately make things INTERESTING for both her team and her enemies.

Jonchu xGk

10-31-2011

nice champ, if only her skin can be a natural human skin and her dragon form should have better wings I think otherwise I like her gj riot

All Wheel Drive

10-31-2011

COOOOL! I don't like it.

DemaciaUser

10-31-2011

More demacians to my collection XD my perfect favorite champ. Fire+Demacia+Dragon+girl hell yeah XD

xBlueDemon

10-31-2011

Look guys she is a human-Dragon. I think riot make her thin because she is a female and female dragons always r smaller than the male dragons maybe Riot will make another champ who is also a dragon(her father) bigger, badder and cooler looking and btw she is half dragon half human. love the new champ RIOT and it seem that we finnaly have some1 that can keep up vs Irelia. Please Riot dont buff Wukong he is already a balanced champ yeah his w needed sme work but that was all he need it.

84lemmings

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

Tankty dps....

Danja

10-31-2011

love it. Although i think her dragon model could look beefier. I understand she's a female and needs to be thin and slender, but her form doesn't look aggressive at all. Either way, buying once i hit 6300, which is TOMORROW! WOOT.

Also, saying it now, She's getting nerfed with the patch following this one.

Mortaire

10-31-2011

She looks pretty bad all around, her "human" form in game looks good. The splash art looks pretty lame if you ask me. As does both the in game and splash art dragon form... The mechanics look really fun to me though.

Xenoith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

What the **** is that ugly thing? It's like some hybrid rat, bat, dragon and human combo. How do you mess up a dragon?

Razaiga

10-31-2011

Cannot wait I was hoping for Kumiho but now looking at her and her dragon form plus abilities I can wait a while for Kumiho.

Luckily I got an RP card today. =)