am i the only one who thinks backdooring is a bad idea?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gyzer22

11-03-2011

i backdoor because it distracts most champions defending bot or top, thus giving my team an opportunity to secure the point without much opposition

Cuz1972

11-03-2011

There's nothing that irritates me more than watching my teammates running traight at a defended point time after time to just die. Equal amounts of attackers vs defenders, defenders should always win. So backcapping to split them up is more than worth it.

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma514 View Post
My understanding of arguments made by Pro BD supports is this

"Cap is a great strat and viable when you have team that can hold 1v2 v23 and 3v4." But if your team is that strong you DONT need to BD in first place. If your team is stronger than other team you should be able to do a minion push and win the skirmish and win their turrets easy.

BD start players rely on stupid opposition players who will chase them around. I still am trying to get my head around that. Are there not easier ways to beat STUPID players?
Maybe you can wrap your head around this. How can you beat 2-3 stupid players at the same time with only 1 character? Luring and stalling them around their jungle. If the enemy team isnt one to chase and has proper guards then stop BD'ing. Whats so hard to understand about this? Also if an enemy is using 4 people to attack, and you have 3 defenders.... You just scored a free node via BD while the team fight dictates who will get another one. (if your team is defending you should be able to do a 3v4 NO PROBLEMO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuz1972 View Post
There's nothing that irritates me more than watching my teammates running traight at a defended point time after time to just die. Equal amounts of attackers vs defenders, defenders should always win. So backcapping to split them up is more than worth it.
Ugggg... I come across this sooo much now days in solo queue. I think most players just play via tunnel vision and head for the first bad guy they see. Most the time they wont even push the minios up to the tower they are assaulting or wait for teammates to blitz it. They just run right up to it and start fighting over and over and over and over. Its almost like im playing with bots sometimes.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

no. you're better off ganking bottom since all back capping does is put you in a 3v4 and you will never get the node.

dirtpoor

11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars View Post
no. you're better off ganking bottom since all back capping does is put you in a 3v4 and you will never get the node.
You just defeated yourself with your own facts... If its a 3v4 then that means no enemies are defending. 3v4... 3v4. THREE of you.. Vs FOUR of them. Either 1 of them has to run his ass all the way back to you making it a 3v3 or they ignore you and you get a free node.

Drunken Madman

11-03-2011

What is backcapping anyway? Capping undefended points?

To me that's called "playing Dominion properly".

Cuz1972

11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Madman View Post
What is backcapping anyway? Capping undefended points?

To me that's called "playing Dominion properly".
Capping their mid when they have top and bottom, essentially.