Does Dominion Suck?

Yes, aggressivly 78 19.60%
No, it's cool. OP is a turkey. 185 46.48%
Like the concept, but think it needs a lot of work 135 33.92%
Voters: 398. You may not vote on this poll

So...Does Dominion Suck?

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iTzCoconutHead

10-31-2011

Crittlesticks wrecks there.

The Reignmaker

10-31-2011

No. I like the idea of Dominion. I play only occasionally though 'cause I'm obsessed with getting out of elo hell.

That being said, I'd probably play Dominion more if there was a ranked mode.

AxisXIViral

10-31-2011

The concept is great. But it suffers severe balance issues, and I feel like the gameplay needs a bit of tweaking. Though I couldn't tell you what kind of tweaking, I have no idea.

Something about it just feels wrong to me.

Paqi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

This thread attracts QQ like moths to a flame...

Montegomery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

Dominion is different.

It's preference, not quality. I know people who now play Dominion 90% of the time, and others (myself included) who play SR 90% of the time. Some people will say that means one or the other "sucks", but really it's just individual tastes manifesting themselves.

knormanx

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reignmaker View Post
No. I like the idea of Dominion. I play only occasionally though 'cause I'm obsessed with getting out of elo hell.

That being said, I'd probably play Dominion more if there was a ranked mode.
I was thinking the same thing. Actually, i was thinking that Riot could start having some tournaments in Dominion to encourage more people to play it.

Trywin Lannister

10-31-2011

Dominion is great... it's fast... it's fun...

Tenant

Friend of Urf

10-31-2011

I like it.

People who say it's unbalanced though clearly haven't put much time in it at all though. I'm actually very surprised at how incredibly balanced it is.

Critical Error

10-31-2011

There are definitely rigged heroes on Dom, but the game mode is fun. If I want to play a quick ame with my friends, one were if we fudge up in 5 mins, we dont ruin 20, then I can.

Compare it to the other new mode, TT. TT is garbage imo. I cant even say when the last time Ive played TT was. Maybe it is because they didnt have the same hype. However, Dom isnt just fewer people and new map, it is a new game mode; Dom might be better than TT at its core.

They really need to do something about Jax and Rammus though. Rammus has way too much mobility, and with the extra gold flow, he becomes pretty beasty (whereas in SR he needed to own hard to get super geared). Jax, well, nobody should be able to take on 3v1 (and Ive seen 4v1)--you really have to be owning to beat an enemy team that has a Jax on it.

Treyen

10-31-2011

I would play dominion, but for some reason the queue is a minute compared to a few second for SR...so i just play SR

123456 ... 9