Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What happens next?

[NMR] Destroy the Nikasaur Manifest. Who cares about diplomacy? 545 100%
[NMR] Have mercy on the Nikasaur Manifest. Offer Nikasaur the opporunity to join you. 20 10.2%
[IsC] Gather your forces and move to aid Lady Nikasaur, even though she isn't an ally. 84 42.86%
[IsC] Launch a counter attack on the Black Keep while Morello is away. 40 20.41%
[The Imperium] Join forces with the IsC and aid them, whatever their decision may be. 36 18.37%
[The Imperium] Do not join forces with the IsC. Offer them supplies and nothing more. 26 13.27%
[Nikasaur] Surrender to Morello's forces. Join him if he offers. 21 10.71%
[Nikasaur] We wanted neutrality, but Morello struck first. We will retaliate. 50 25.51%
[The Knights who Drink Tea] Drink tea! (Tea! Tea! Tea!) Also, send witty missives and chuckle. 45 22.96%
[The Knights who Drink Tea] It's time to get involved... 43 21.94%
[Xyphumanti] Continue to be enigmatic, and polish our sunglasses. 59 30.1%
[Anti-Fun Agenda] Time to troll!!! 48 24.49%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 196 .

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 3 - One Man's Ally...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phalonax

11-07-2011

[[Just so people know, I plan on being at the area where everyone is held up in the TNM to try to help out next chapter.]]

Mr T Virus

11-07-2011

Quote:
Sagarys:
Sorry this chapter is taking a while. I'm going back through the whole Nyan attack argument and trying to see both sides rationally. Also, I played a couple games to clear my head. Should be up soon enough. Thanks for being patient.

((Take your time, man. I understand some of the stresses of being a writer. But could you possibly give an ETA? I just wanna know if I'll be able to get a post or two in for it before my JPN class tonight.))

Soupcup

11-07-2011

Quote:
Sagarys:
I think I've figured out a way to keep all the pirates alive against Baron's superior tech while still allowing the IsC to make an attempt at stopping them.

Much plotting has been done. But I think this is going to make everyone happy.

It was never intended for them all to be wiped out, more just a few, :P But whatever the scribe wishes! :O

xMsyk

11-07-2011

((Take your time, Scribe. Wisdom is a virtue issued from patience (ok I know thats complete BS but it sounds awesome).))

Sleiphner

11-07-2011

Quote:
Sagarys:
I think I've figured out a way to keep all the pirates alive against Baron's superior tech while still allowing the IsC to make an attempt at stopping them.

Much plotting has been done. But I think this is going to make everyone happy.

((I'll be the guy that complains for you.))

BuddhistDuelist

11-07-2011

Quote:
Wolfie Night:
(confusion. why is there a wolf in the middle of the fight? my werewolves are still inside the capital and a crazy fight is about to happen between Night and Valk because Valk thinks Night and her werewolves are about to eat Aniir.)

((Okay, let me clarify my post. When they ported in Spades was all '**** yeah, time to tear some **** up' then ended up in the middle of it all alone. So then he's like 'well ****, time to get out,' and fought his way back to the capitol. At which point he sees some furry humoniods and was like 'ah yeah, my bear homies are here' but then he got closer and was like, '****, they ain't bears. But that's cool anyway'. Then he saw the knight about to go crazy on the wolves and was all '*****, gtfo'. I might've misunderstood your post. >.&gt)

Wolfie Night

11-07-2011

Quote:
Valkyrie Lead:
[[How exactly do you want to go about that, btw? I'm waiting on the new chapter to go up just because saga might have plans but i doubt that.]]

(well after a small battle of semi-epic proportions between you and me, i figured that i would then have my werewolves go into battle. I planned on being able to write how they battle. I have a very specific idea on how they battle as a clan. So I was hoping to get that out there and then let Sagarys do the rest)

Wolfie Night

11-07-2011

Quote:
KnightOfSpades:
((Okay, let me clarify my post. When they ported in Spades was all '**** yeah, time to tear some **** up' then ended up in the middle of it all alone. So then he's like 'well ****, time to get out,' and fought his way back to the capitol. At which point he sees some furry humoniods and was like 'ah yeah, my bear homies are here' but then he got closer and was like, '****, they ain't bears. But that's cool anyway'. Then he saw the knight about to go crazy on the wolves and was all '*****, gtfo'. I might've misunderstood your post. >.&gt)

(ah I see, ok that makes sense. I think I misunderstood your post. Cause now that you explained it that makes sense.)

Cryypter

11-08-2011

((BTW, for anyone else who, like me, was refreshing this thread to see if anything was happening, there's a new chapter: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1457515 ))

Andersworth

11-08-2011

Quote:
Cryypter:
((BTW, for anyone else who, like me, was refreshing this thread to see if anything was happening, there's a new chapter: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1457515 ))

[[ HOLY **** THANK YOU. I guess I was spoiled by people posting the next chapter in the previous one. I never thought to just look for it. :/ ]]