Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Alistar + Tristana Countergank combo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrunkSide Jedi

10-31-2011

Just something I was thinking about earlier today. One of my favorite pairs in bottom-lane is Alistar and Trist since Trist has a lot of early game burst that can take advantage of the oppertunities that Alistar can create with his CC. But this pair has a flaw, in that they both have skills that push the lane, Trist's and Alistar's E so they become gank targets. But wait a second - they both have displacement skills as well. So my question is if a ganker were to enter from river near side, would Alistar's Headbutt followed by Trist's Buster Shot be enough to throw him under your own turret for a Rocket Jump or a Flash + Pulverize? And even if not, does it seperate the ganker from the enemy laners long enough to pull off a countergank?

I'm curious if anyone has pulled this off with Trist + Alistar - how reliable is it?

Ortus2

10-31-2011

the target gets knockbacked a huge distance but it needs good timing else alistar is charging with his target which end deadly.
its basicly the same with vayne e and alistars w.

ComradeHX

10-31-2011

You can push the target from river into your tower.