Alistar + Tristana Countergank combo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrunkSide Jedi

10-31-2011

Just something I was thinking about earlier today. One of my favorite pairs in bottom-lane is Alistar and Trist since Trist has a lot of early game burst that can take advantage of the oppertunities that Alistar can create with his CC. But this pair has a flaw, in that they both have skills that push the lane, Trist's and Alistar's E so they become gank targets. But wait a second - they both have displacement skills as well. So my question is if a ganker were to enter from river near side, would Alistar's Headbutt followed by Trist's Buster Shot be enough to throw him under your own turret for a Rocket Jump or a Flash + Pulverize? And even if not, does it seperate the ganker from the enemy laners long enough to pull off a countergank?

I'm curious if anyone has pulled this off with Trist + Alistar - how reliable is it?

Ortus2

10-31-2011

the target gets knockbacked a huge distance but it needs good timing else alistar is charging with his target which end deadly.
its basicly the same with vayne e and alistars w.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

You can push the target from river into your tower.