pantheon skills

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TSF monknutz

06-22-2010

im tired of seeing all these ******ed try hard pantheons only cause his HSS is op i guess. i dont see it.

but here is a good build for late game and early game ganking you wont really die as fast cause of all the didge and IAS with life steal.
PS: i go middle every game.

1st botos 1 red pot and 2 blue pots.
2nd upgrade your boots to dodge pending on other team if you need merc treads or not.

now you build your AIS

3rd last whisper
4th phantom dancer (with your passive and the dodge chance its really hard to hit you.) by this time you should eb around lvl 13 or so if you had an early start on your ganking with ulti.

now your life steal

5th bloodthirster
6th that new life steal item. ****en slow is deadly if your exhaust is on cooldown and that extra 150dmg always helps.

and then finally for your extras DPS output if it goes into late game you will get infinity edge.

TGTheProdigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2010

Lol. Pantheon is clearly based around burst damage, why get 2 items that don't give you damage to speak of before getting even one BF sword? This is nonsense.

Destabilizator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2010

He prolly likes to poke them to death. I like to make them into corpse full of holes right away. Btw I'm not friend of Bloodthirster on Panth, Infinity ftw I guess. He pokes so slow that lifesteal to be effective, not to mention if you die, you've wasted 900g everytime.

Kazeikan

06-22-2010

Ad>as

Lawful

06-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSF monknutz View Post
im tired of seeing all these ******ed try hard pantheons only cause his HSS is op i guess. i dont see it.

but here is a good build for late game and early game ganking you wont really die as fast cause of all the didge and IAS with life steal.
PS: i go middle every game.

1st botos 1 red pot and 2 blue pots.
2nd upgrade your boots to dodge pending on other team if you need merc treads or not.

now you build your AIS

3rd last whisper
4th phantom dancer (with your passive and the dodge chance its really hard to hit you.) by this time you should eb around lvl 13 or so if you had an early start on your ganking with ulti.

now your life steal

5th bloodthirster
6th that new life steal item. ****en slow is deadly if your exhaust is on cooldown and that extra 150dmg always helps.

and then finally for your extras DPS output if it goes into late game you will get infinity edge.
fking great, seeing this kind of thread from a dude with 400 wins, quite LoL you loser.