To Matt Marcou and the community.

12345612 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sheris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

QFT, if this isn't fixed I am no longer going to put money into this game.

Versel

10-31-2011

Or you know they could stay in competitive discussion for people who actually care about the competitive games, and get 95% of the current threads off of GD which are whining about this.

DylusionaI

10-31-2011

It's about to get real.

LilDrood

10-31-2011

I'm confused, though. Phreak said they were no longer going to be moving the threads to that forum... Riot lying again?

iherduliekmudkip

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

Stick it to the man

The Siege xD

Recruiter

10-31-2011

Bumping for justice, Reginald.

DirtyEarsBill

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versel View Post
Or you know they could stay in competitive discussion for people who actually care about the competitive games, and get 95% of the current threads off of GD which are whining about this.
semantics, LETS PLAY THEM

KissBlade

10-31-2011

All I have to say is, Matt Marcou decides to change or reword a clear cut statement in the rules that favored CDE going to WCG Korea and yet COMPLETELY ignores the VERY VERY clear statement that Jatt should've been disqualified from WCG USA. HOW THE **** DO YOU DISQUALIFY A PLAYER FROM AN EVENT THEY'RE ALREADY OUT OF?!

The Last Shaco

10-31-2011

I think it's weird how professional and articulate you have to be on the forums but in real life you guys talk nothing like this.

MeowMagic

10-31-2011

The situation can still be improved if Riot makes the decision now. If they can decide to arbitrarily add on a set, why not add another? Or just disqualify Jatt for being in 2 qualifiers like he should have been in the first place.

12345612 ... 27