To Matt Marcou and the community.

1234511 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReginaId

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

Riot is moving all of my threads to the competitive discussion, even though .... everyone should know of how terrible WCG and riot handled this event. People should be allowed to openly discuss this topic and give their opinions.I know that the community will quickly forget about this event after a day or two, however Matt Marcou really needs to understand that he made a terrible decision. Matt actually thinks hes correct in this matter, and that is really disappointing. I really don't understand how someone can be so delusional. It is obvious that CDE got cheated out of this tournament by Riot, WCG and Dignitas. Yes matt, you really fked this one up man.. just admit to it.. Please don't go around and make up bull**** rules that never existed and act like miss goody two shoes. You claim to be open to feedback, you claim to listen to others opinions, you claim to fair... yeah bro, really?

I'm not trying to get you fired or do anything outrageous.... I'm a competitive league of legends player and I play LoL for a living.. I 'll have to deal with you for a very very long time, Just please man - up and admit to your mistakes and improve as the esports manager. ... The scene is new, and just beginning...As of now , you're under qualified .

kcrooLz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

Oh ****.

Mothermoy

10-31-2011

2) In case a player has multiple citizenships and/or has recently obtained citizenship, he/she may not represent more than one country at the WCG Grand Final. Choice of country is locked once he/she has participated in any of the official WCG competition in a certain country. This decision cannot be overturned until next year’s competitions.

DreXxiN

10-31-2011

real

PhuongD

10-31-2011

**** just got real

Kupjub

10-31-2011

+1

Britlind

10-31-2011

And lets not forget dreamhack~~

Edwardfortyz

10-31-2011

Scumbag Jatt

Knightale

10-31-2011

scumbag Jatt
fire MattMarcou

UIG Ewok

10-31-2011

Owned

1234511 ... 27