What actually happened.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

elmcninja

10-31-2011

+1 to Regi for a dignified response with a well-thought perspective.
That sucks man.

King Salomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

bump for Regi!

hehehehehehe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

pathetic how they pretty much did nothing at all

Japanimation

Master Recruiter

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginaId View Post
"QQ."
What really happened and as seen in your video: WCG and Riot both have the right to bend the rules for the most optimal competitive format, which they felt was best. Of course, you received the notice after the first game was played. As stated in the e-mail you received.

So.. All we really get here is,
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginaId View Post
"I'm an emotional wreck because I lost."
And thus, let your fangirl's downvoting begin.

Virtuslol

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanimation View Post
What really happened and as seen in your video: WCG and Riot both have the right to bend the rules for the most optimal competitive format, which they felt was best. Of course, you received the notice after the first game was played. As stated in the e-mail you received.

So.. All we really get here is,

And thus, let your fangirl's downvoting begin.
I honestly think this whole this is being way over dramatized, but riot/wcg didn't follow their own rules. It's as simple as that, no other way to put it. They can bend the rules all they want but in the MIDDLE of it happening.. That should not be the case. My honest to God, tin-foil-hat theory is that RIOT doesn't want CDE representing them in any way at a WCG event. They are full of trolls, they are good players, but they are all trolls.

TLDR: It's over, us QQing wont change anything, this will be over peoples heads in a week.

Gojge

10-31-2011

Shame on you Riot, for covering that up in this forum.

ZeroKuno

10-31-2011

Sue them

Japanimation

Master Recruiter

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrillo24 View Post
I honestly think this whole this is being way over dramatized, but riot/wcg didn't follow their own rules. It's as simple as that, no other way to put it. They can bend the rules all they want but in the MIDDLE of it happening.. That should not be the case. My honest to God, tin-foil-hat theory is that RIOT doesn't want CDE representing them in any way at a WCG event. They are full of trolls, they are good players, but they are all trolls.

TLDR: It's over, us QQing wont change anything, this will be over peoples heads in a week.
I know it's over, I just spent a good 10 minutes laughing @ Reginald's video. I'm just saying, the whole thing is stupid. They gave Reginald notice that they have the right to fit the rules to the best competitive atmosphere, which they did. He's mad, that's all there is to it. And yeah, I'm glad Riot finally decided to start throwing out forum bans. It was needed.

Also, to those thinking Reginald makes any valid points in the video, calling people liars with little to no proof.. I don't even. It was more of a repetitive insulting video, if anything.

cursedatrox

10-31-2011

team ugly going to korea? NOWAI

chocolatemonster

10-31-2011

bump