Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

When Spectator Mode is Released...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

10-30-2011

...What happens to PBE?

Will it stay up? Will there be other things to test, smaller things, but other things?

Or will it be shut down? Will there be a gap of a few weeks before signups are opened again, and another big testing phase begins for another big something?

I'd miss everyone I met from all the different regions - EUW, EUNE, etc. that I met! It'd suck not getting to play with such awesome people!

I'm curious, is there any way I could get a response on this? I'll probably post something similar in Ace's Q&A. I'm curious as to what the protocol is going to be.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Decided not to revive Ace's Q&A thread. I suppose I'll see if there comes an answer here!

Werewolf

Adjudicator

10-30-2011

Hello Trey,

Generally the PBE is active (Online) when testing needs to be done in particular aspects.

If Riot no longer require anything to be tested to this extent after the Spectator mode is released, the current PBE phase would be closed.

Have to wait and see i guess

Acetaminophen

Business Analyst

10-31-2011

When Spectator mode is released, it means that you all had a huge part in making it happen. But it will not signal the end of PBE, as I can assure you that we have new things that need testing in the VERY near future

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

10-31-2011

Quote:
Acetaminophen:
I can assure you that we have new things that need testing in the VERY near future

Stealth rework?

Magma Chamber?

Project Shiny in general?

WHY YOU TAUNT ME RIOT??!??!??!??!??!??

Gurei Fullbuster

10-31-2011

Huehue.

Riot's friendly trolling knows no boundaries!

exe3

10-31-2011

Project Shiny please. <3

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

10-31-2011

Absolutely awesome. Thanks for the responses everyone!

Thanks very much Acetaminophen! Thank goodness, I was just getting to really enjoy finding bugs, when I realized this might be down for a while after Spectator mode or some-such. It's good to know that one way or another there will be more to test in the VERY near future, whenever that is! Haha

I'm also very proud to have had a part in making Spectator mode happen! It's a good feeling.

Thanks for the responses everyone! My worries are alleviated.

P.S. Werewolf... You seem so oddly familiar, I can't place my finger on it. ;P

Twixiee

10-31-2011

ACE! I HAVE ANOTHER GUESS!!!
is it pausing?

Sir Tendeth

10-31-2011

Quote:
PhailRaptor:
Stealth rework?

Magma Chamber?

Project Shiny in general?

WHY YOU TAUNT ME RIOT??!??!??!??!??!??

I <3 u guys, always taunting us even more.

Elo Tartarus

Recruiter

10-31-2011

<3 Ace