Who else would like to see this implemented?

Yes. 164 92.13%
No. 14 7.87%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

Map environment getting boring.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heronti

11-05-2011

humm yes more maps for classic will be interesting, not variations new skins for the map
but im happy for now with dominion and crystal scar

Loctorak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

I so want night-time thunderstorm SR. Fiddle and Noct would be intense.

Cammo The Wise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daysies View Post
Weren't they gonna make that Magma map that was x2 as big or something?
That idea got scrapped

Haemonculus

11-05-2011

I agree with this. They need to make something more exciting for SR while they make more maps for us because, to be honest, Dominion isn't helping with Summoner Rift's bland, repetitiveness. Sure, I love Dominion's new play style and new environment, but that's a totally different thing. It's capture and hold, not push and destroy. I want both, but I also want excitement and change when one of them's lacking because it's not going to up and leave. >_>

MinlinTheMinion

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haemonculus View Post
I agree with this. They need to make something more exciting for SR while they make more maps for us because, to be honest, Dominion isn't helping with Summoner Rift's bland, repetitiveness. Sure, I love Dominion's new play style and new environment, but that's a totally different thing. It's capture and hold, not push and destroy. I want both, but I also want excitement and change when one of them's lacking because it's not going to up and leave. >_>
Riot keeps saying that they want to improve gameplay on SR, but all the changes they make are targeted at balancing champs to prevent the game from breaking (which is needed) or just producing new champs. Dominion is a great change of pace, but SR is all about incorporating STRATEGY (hence the S of RTS) with the action and fighting. Creating an entirely new map means one of two things, its a repeat or an entire new metagame. A positive step would be to re-do the look of SR because it will feel new and let us know that they don't care about just revenue from skins and champs. Definitely agree

Cammo The Wise

11-05-2011

Cammo The Wise

11-05-2011

Cammo The Wise

11-05-2011

Loctorak

11-05-2011

Actually I'd like to see more maps with environments that can affect your champions. Nothing drastic like a huge wave or anything, but maybe if there's a river running one direction, you get bonus MS while running with the flow and -MS running against it. The trick would be making it balanced for both teams I guess.

Another one could be periodic sandstorms that lower the visibility of all champions by a little bit. It would be more challenging, but could also be an additional strategic component (if it were on a timer).

BrokenFiend

11-06-2011

They should finally release the Magma Chamber they have been talking about and working on for a while now!
I know "Oh hey, let's wait till Dota2 comes out.", but think about it for a second.

If you had already released that one, you could have been working on a new one, and a new one.

Dota2 would have no chance against you guys if you just had much more to offer.
Which right now, is not THAT much.

I am not saying "DOTA2 IS AWESOME!". No, I find it boring and generic to look at and love this game far more, but really guys.

I fear for this game and it's chances for the E-Sport scene. Get it up and running and prove you got this, make new maps and become Number 1!