Riven vs Tryndamere top lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theREALGetnerdeD

10-30-2011

If I were to play either one of these, which is generally considered "better" overall? Who "should" win more lanes in general, and why? Basically, who is better for solo que top lane?

Fateborn

10-30-2011

Riven overall.
Her control of the lane force tryndamere to be very careful.

OmegaSct

10-30-2011

Riven.

More utility. Harder to kill. Cant be kited as easily (imo).

ASheepHurrDurr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

Riven probably unless trynd gets really lucky with crits and plays super well

Derdun

10-30-2011

Trynd is really gimmicky at the moment, he either pub stomps or gets stomped himself. At the moment Riven is really strong, though next patch supposedly they are leveling her out a bit.

Derdun

10-30-2011

lol@ random trynd lovers downvoting people without posting.

Ruthless Sophie

10-30-2011

Gee... how likely that tryndamere is going to get lucky with crits? ( Hint: always) This is really one of those whoever engages first wins match ups... or whoever towerdives loses. I've had a few of these I'm the Riven... it's always 1:1 but the differnce is a fed Riven isn't going to 1vs5 the enemy team... The bright side is Tryndamere is shut down by exhaust.

007Adreus

10-30-2011

As a Tryn player have to give to riv with the stun knock can be a bad but if that Riven happens to slip up in any way then she's dead

iKnowMyADCs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

Tryn could heal through some of her harass, but since she'll be running armor runes, he can't hit her for that much, especially once she gets a wriggles and maybe ninja tabi. e_e
I gotta try Riven. I own her but haven't played her. I solo top Tryn but I haven't fought against Riven.

theREALGetnerdeD

10-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthless Sophie View Post
Gee... how likely that tryndamere is going to get lucky with crits? ( Hint: always) This is really one of those whoever engages first wins match ups... or whoever towerdives loses. I've had a few of these I'm the Riven... it's always 1:1 but the differnce is a fed Riven isn't going to 1vs5 the enemy team... The bright side is Tryndamere is shut down by exhaust.
to be fair, fed trynd probably will not 1v5 a team either lol.