(OPEN RP-NOOBS WELCOME) Trial by Fire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xenotime Gaze

02-14-2012

Farsiine looked to the west, in the direction of the mountain they were looking for.
"Yes, we are close, Ace. But from here on out we had best be careful, with all the ice elementals wanting our heads." He turned to the new lady member and bowed graciously. "And a belated greetings to you. Might I be privileged with an introduction?"

Taintzero

02-20-2012

(( well got my life straightened out a little...but since nothing is going ON! >:O rawrgerlagerfraggle))
Milly climbed over a large black rock, reaching the top she sat down panting. As she rested she looked out over a frozen lake. Milly closed her eyes and flashed back to a dream, in the dream the lake wasn't covered in ice and had a look of paradise about it. In the middle of the beautiful lake there was a woman that seemed to be practicing spells. Milly opened her eyes and looked at the lake.
"This is it," She said as she mounted herself on the edge of the rock,"Well, lets see what is down there"
Milly jumped down and slid down to the edge of the lake, She closed her eyes again. This time she flashed back to a conversation between her and the woman, Milly opened her eyes again. She noticed it was extremely quiet, there was not even any wind making noise. Milly let go of suppressing her currently out of control powers, sending lights jetting out of her back in the angel wing form that was taken at the city. She then in a low voice said," Please, go away, just for a moment."
There was a noise in the distance, like a wolf howling, then suddenly the ice on the lake began to crack. The lake and the area surrounding it went from a frozen wasteland to the beautiful image from her dream. Milly looked around,"So she was telling the truth."
Milly could feel the power of two different entities in the area, there was obviously something occuring there that was much bigger than she could comprehend. While Milly was lost in thought the angel wing-like strand of light shot out into the middle of the lake, bringing back with them a box. The box was long , almost as if it carried an instrument, she slowly opened the box. Inside was a bow, the bow seemed to had been broken and then fixed using hextech plating. Milly removed the bow and found a letter that had a written explanation about the bows condition and an apology. The bow had apparently been broken in a fight and could not be repaired by smith or magic, it seemed to have a powerful magic of its own, the hextech platings where the only thing that still allowed the bow to function. Milly shortly after noticed that her powers subsided, the bow seemed to tame her powers, she looked at the bow where a part of the original was visible. On that spot there was part of a name carved in to the bow that read "Izb"
(( !!!! first time i made it really long and my internet didnt fail and make me restart !!!!)

Xenotime Gaze

02-20-2012

((yes!!! Someone actually remembered this besides myself!!!))

Papa Palpatine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

((Ive been checking this almost every day, I just haven't seen much reason to post.))

Taintzero

02-24-2012

((aaand the rp died xD))

Papa Palpatine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

((Nah, Jayko's just being lazy.))

Jaykoboy

02-25-2012

((Yup.))

Papa Palpatine

02-25-2012

((Told ya.))