(OPEN RP-NOOBS WELCOME) Trial by Fire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChampChar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2011

"well you said we were going to Freljord and I am the dragon that can speed up our travel by a lot so..." Eredar replied

Jaykoboy

11-02-2011

Konnan raised his eyebrows. "Okay then. Do so, and I'll direct you."

((Will be off for teh night. Sorry, parents forcing me.))

ChampChar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

(( hey guys sorry had swim meet ))
as soon as Eredar got past the last building he turned himself into a dragon when he was done he swiveled his head around and ask " well, get on "

freAK47

11-03-2011

Arya looked at Eredar change into a dragon, her eyes filled with wonder. She approached him and put her hand on the side of his neck. "Wow. What- what are you?" ((note: shes never even heard of a dragon before.))

((im not trying to slow us down, im just trying to rp in character. And in character, she would act this way.))

Jaykoboy

11-03-2011

Konnan simply got on the dragon's back. "Impressive, I guess. You're probably as good a flyer as any dragon, but when we get up there, do NOT, under any circumstances, pull a Jayko. I've experienced that once before, and it wasn't a pleasant experience."

((Jayko is my character in another RP and a few short stories I wrote. A Jayko is a complicated aerial maneuver that causes people who have only been on dragons a couple times before to vomit uncontrollably. I'd go into detail, but I don't want you getting any ideas.))

ChampChar

11-03-2011

" I am as I said before half dragon, and Konnan you insult me I reign over the sky I can fly much faster than a normal dragon, now get on Arya let's go." Eredar replied amused.

(( blegh why did my grammar suck so much that post :/))

Jaykoboy

11-03-2011

((I never said he flew any slower, I just said that he was just as good as any other dragon (As in not worse) and that he shouldn't pull a Jayko, which, to be precise, is a quadruple loop-de-loop, followed immediately by a 10,000 foot power dive, pulling up in an extremely sharp maneuver, then barrel rolling for ten seconds, afterwards coming to an immediate stop after accelerating to the extreme speeds caused by barrelling towards the ground at a few hundred miles per hour, or quite a number of meters per second.))

freAK47

11-03-2011

Arya nodded, still in awe at the beauty of the dragon. As she got into position, he clothes ripped again. This time the damage was irrepairable. "Screw it." She ripped the thing off and threw it to the ground. "Why do humans' wear clothes anyway? Its not that cold and all they do is restrict their movement."

((im predicting a lot of awkward comments that will come from Arya at some point or another.))

ChampChar

11-03-2011

Once both of them had gotten on Eredar said "hold on tight!" and jumped off the ground . Once he was off the ground he prepared to fly as fast as possible.

(( hehe jayko just so you know he can fly at about 4 times the speed of sound so he doesn't have to fly as fast as he can if you don't want him to ))

freAK47

11-03-2011

Arya was about to say something else when she was thrown backwards at the take off. She screamed in surprise but nothing could be heard over the wind. After flying for sometime, she loosened up her death grip on Eredar and looked around.

The sight was the most beautiful she'd ever seen and she was never more happy she left her people to see the world.

She wanted to let go and try to move along the dragon as they flew, but decided to test it first with her ability. She summoned a clone of herself and had it let go and stand up. The moment it got close to doing so, the wind snatched the clone and flung her off the dragon, soon reaching the end of it s range and appearing behind Arya looking quite pissed. The clone slapped Arya in the back of the head before dissapating.