Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(OPEN RP-NOOBS WELCOME) Trial by Fire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

02-06-2012

((It's OVER 9000!!!! Sorry, had to get that out of my system. Speaking of system, I have to make another character.))

Papa Palpatine

02-06-2012

((That joke was intentional. Partially. So I take it I'm in the clear?))

MukTuckianMayhem

02-06-2012

(( yeah pops you're in the clear, we're kinda waiting for a certain someone to calm down a hot headed triple souled pyromancer ))

"The suspense is killing me!" Ace said as he looked around "What are we doing! I gotta know!"

Papa Palpatine

02-06-2012

((I can fix that!))
Candice was in a tavern in Rakelstake when the copious amounts of fire and commotion struck. She barely batted an eyelash. She steppled her fingers and stared over them at the black armored man sitting across form her.
"So you can't tell me anything else?"
"Sorry Candice, as one merc to another, you know I wouldn't lie to you."
"Yeah, yeah I do. So all you know is that he's in the area?"
"That is what I said, but you know this guy, he's slippery. Who knows how long he'll stick around?"
Candice let her face fall into her hands. She groaned. "I HATE tracking teleporters!"
"I know the feeling. If it's any consolation, that ruckus might spark his interest."
She brightened up, "You know? That does help, thanks!" As she stood up she finished her pint of ale and started towards the door.
"Hey, if I hear anything else I'll let you know."
She turned back and smiled at the black armored man, "Thanks Sengar, you're a sweetheart." She walked out the door and watched the ensuing battle and escapade with mild disinterest. That is, until she noticed a familiar face. "Oh that silly boy, now I really have to follow that group."

She waited until the battle with the living avalanche and the party's escape from the city was complete until she started after them. No sense in putting herself into harms way when there was nothing she could do right? "Honestly," she muttered to herself, "Who manages to piss off an avalanche of all things?" With that thought she started trudging out of the city and towards where she suspected the party was camped.

When she finally reached the clearing she happened upon an odd scene; Konnan was bound by the young smith and sneering at everybody, and one of the group was asking the healer girl to kiss him. Something she seemed rather uncomfortable about. The girl, in a show of defiance strode towards Konnan and suddenly the sneer changed to a look of fear and uneasiness, but Candice could still tell that the healer's show of bravado was very forced. Candice leaned against a tree and started eating an apple form a leather pouch hanging from her belt, "You know," she called out loudly, "If you need someone to kiss poor desperate Konnan over there I would be happy to help." She grinned.

Papa Palpatine

02-06-2012

((Btw, I am assuming that Konnan and Candice have already met, if only for the sake of hilarity.))

MukTuckianMayhem

02-06-2012

Ace leapt to his feet, swinging his head around violently to find the source of the disembodied voice. When he finally spotted the owner he stepped forward, hand on blade but not to the point of brandishing his weapon.

"Who are you?" He called out. "and what business do you have intruding on a party's campsite?" He stood his ground, he would not settle for an unwelcome appearance when the group was in a vulnerable state. As he waited for a response he looked the woman over, but showed no signs of faltering in his defensive protest.

"How do you know Konnan?" he continued without thinking, and then followed up just as sternly, "and have you got another apple?!" His stomach growled at the thought.

Jaykoboy

02-06-2012

Drakonnan turned in his chains, still resisting. "Uh...lemme think...Konnan remembers her from another adventure. Says there were lots of explosions, and that he hit on her. Like he usually does. But, yeah. He knows her. Now let me out!"

Papa Palpatine

02-06-2012

"Oh quit being so whiny Konnan, we all know you like being tied up like that," She smiled coyly as she dug out another apple and tossed it to Ace. She turned to the others, "I showed up because I'm tracking someone, I'm hoping he'll be drawn by all the excitement you cause." She turned the the one maintaining the bonds, "So do you want me to kiss him or not? If you do you're gonna have to lift him up cuz I sure ain't getting on the ground for him."

Anyone who was listening closely enough, or paying closer attention to their surroundings would notice a black haired blue eyed man sitting crosslegged on a tree trunk. But, he was sitting upside-down, with his head resting on the trunk instead of his legs. Normally this would be strange enough, but, this tree trunk was still alive and upright. So, completely unperturbed by gravity, a man in Archmage's robes was sitting headfirst and crosslegged on an upright tree with his torso parallel to the ground.

Oh, he was also eating a sandwich.

MukTuckianMayhem

02-06-2012

(( Does he have another sandwich? Ace is in the mood to take peoples snacks))

Papa Palpatine

02-06-2012

((You can try and take it if you want. I actually want people to try interacting with this guy.))