(OPEN RP-NOOBS WELCOME) Trial by Fire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

11-01-2011

((I'm still on. I'll do a quick catch-up, and then I'll post. Sorry for my extended period of absence.))

Jaykoboy

11-01-2011

Konnan walked up to the pair. "Well, if you two are all done chit-chatting, I'd like to go out now. We've got things to do, people. I'll explain further on the way there."

((The reason I'm being sort of vague with the story is because, well, noobs can be scared off by crazy stuff, am I right? Anyways, we'll be heading into lava caves, heavily enchanted, etc, etc, blah blah blah, something that even a few RPers I know wouldn't be able to handle. Ya with me?))

freAK47

11-01-2011

"Anf where would 'there' be?" Arya looked at the man.

Jaykoboy

11-01-2011

Konnan looked at her. "It's there. Look, to sum it all up, we're going to Freljord. That too hard, or no?"

freAK47

11-01-2011

Arya thought hard for a moment. "Thats the really cold place, right?" She, obviously, had no teaching as to the way of the world. Or geography for that matter.

ChampChar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2011

(( sorry you posted like at 12 my time :P fell asleep))
" yes it is" Eredar replied "now lets get going"

freAK47

11-02-2011

((i wont be here for the rest of the day sorry. just assume that arya is following your guys))

Jaykoboy

11-02-2011

Konnan agreed with Eredar. ((Let's just assume he knows everyone's name and that everyone knows his, even though he's never really done much introducing.)) "Yeah, the sooner we get up there, the better."

ChampChar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2011

(( k ))
With that Eredar stepped out of the tavern and started walking to the city limits expecting the others to follow him

Jaykoboy

11-02-2011

Konnan was moving quickly in front of Eredar. "If you know what's good for you, I'll be leading this expedition. Nothing 'gainst you, but I'm the one who knows where we're going, am I right?"