Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(OPEN RP-NOOBS WELCOME) Trial by Fire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taintzero

01-03-2012

The wing-like lights withdrew " O...ok lets go."
She joined Ace back to the roof he jumped from, "What now?"

MukTuckianMayhem

01-03-2012

"There's a roof near the wall that sits even, we have to make our way over there" He pointed out their destination "It looks like our easiest escape route." He looked down to the group, hoping Konnan's idea would lead them safely out of the city "C'mon"

Ace lead Milly across the rooftops, deflecting spears that were thrown their way with a slash of his blade, or melting them with a blast of fire. Once they reached their waypoint Ace judged the distance across and also down.

"There's only one way to do this without too much pain." He laughed nervously "We've sure made quite the impression." Ace looked back on the city, all the commotion that had been caused. Note to self; spend some time away from the Freljord for a while

He looked at Milly and held out his hand "I promise you wont get hurt, all i ask is that you trust me." He said calmly.

"Milly do you trust me?"

Taintzero

01-03-2012

Milly still shocked by the recent even silently give Ace her hand and nodded.

MukTuckianMayhem

01-03-2012

Ace took her hand and pulled her close, "Hang on." Then Ace jumped. He landed hard on the top of the ice wall and began to slide, doing his best to stay on his feet and keep his balance. In an instant they had slid to the edge of the wall and over the edge.

As they dropped Ace slammed his sword into the side of the ice wall igniting it with flame to easily sink it into the ice, and slow their descent. He killed the flame to slow them even more as they neared the ground but Milly could see severe pain in Ace's eyes.

They hit the ground with a thud, and Ace let Milly go. He slumped down against the wall clutching his shoulder. He grimmaced at the pain, but realizing they had to move on he slowly stood up. He slid his sword back into its sheath with his good arm and tore a piece of his cloak off in a strip.

"We need to get a safe distance away," He said through the pain while making a sling "we'll meet up with the group when we can" He tied a knot and winced. "Are you alright?"

Taintzero

01-03-2012

Milly's power seemed to automatically work on her body, light wrapped around her leg. "I'm fine....but the soldiers.....how"

Taintzero

01-03-2012

(( rofl can you tell i got bored with milly's combat uselessness xD))

MukTuckianMayhem

01-03-2012

"How what?" he looked at her puzzled, "how did you do what you did?" he chuckled, wincing from the pain. "We all have power hidden inside, waiting to be awakened." He walked over towards a cluster of boulders to get out of the wind. "Here I'll show you something. "

When they were behind the boulders Ace took his cloak off and set it down. He gathered a few small sticks and branches and started a fire. "I've learned that everyone has a purpose, watch." Ace pulled a crystal from under his shirt and held it at the end of its chain. He closed his eyes and his hand clutched around the crystal and his hand erupted in flame.

He pulled his hand away and the crystal hovered. A bright light surrounded him and when it dimmed, Ace stood there in fully decorated plate armor. The silver was trimmed with gold that danced like fire, crimson red. He moved his shoulder "better, but it still needs to be slung." he closed his eyes one more time and there was another flash and the Angels Grace, the sword he had thrown, appeared in its sheath.

"We all have something dormant, a greater power. But it's all a matter of time and situation for the potential to be unlocked." Ace said. "I'm sure you'll know soon!" he smiled with a big grin. "But for now we wait for the others."

MukTuckianMayhem

01-03-2012

((I like describing, Its just fun. Good time killer XD ))

TheTraitorMagnus

01-04-2012

Erik looked at Konnan-gone-crazy and Ace getting Milly to safety when his mind made 2 decisions. 1) he needed to get out of there, and 2) he needed to make his own way out. Some instinct he didn't know he had kicked in and he sprinted towards a small line of guards. Right before he reached them, he threw himself on the ground and laid out flat, sliding right beneath their legs on a small strip of ice. He leapt to his feet and took off down the streets. He took different turns, not noticing where he was going. He soon realized he was completely lost. The only good news was he had lost the guards for now.

Xenotime Gaze

01-04-2012

Farsiine looked on while wrapped in the swaths of heat from his furnace. Right and left, the group was scattering, while a foreboding feeling was beginning to set in... something was coming, something bad, but he couldnt tell what, and he couldnt shake the feeling. However, knowing that Erik was one who had, by all accounts, lost all of his previous memories, Farsiine felt that guiding him out was the best option. He turned to Drakonnan, his eyes still sharp and narrow.
"Thanks, but i will make my own way out." With a flick of his wrist, the spear leapt out of the ground and into his hands. "Dont think this is over Drakonnan. We we have... matters to discuss." With this fierce provocation, Farsiine spun the spear over his head, holding back the blizzard magic while the spear itself glowed brighter and brighter, until he dashed the tip against the ground creating a fissure in the direction that Erik had fled. He dived in, enveloped in such a mix of hot and cold air that his image became unclear, like a mirage, so that the soldiers could not see if he came out or not. He trailed Erik as he arbitrarily took various turns, until Erik stopped, looking rather confused and lost.
He walked up to him.
"I had a feeling this would happen, so i followed you. Dont worry, i've been to just about every city in northern Runeterra. We're in the northeast district of the city, the rest went east, so we just need to go south from-"
A rumbling strong enough to shake the very foundations of the city threw them off their feet. Farsiine, picked himself off and looked around, desperately trying to find the source of this new danger. To the south, what looked like an avalanche was coming down from a great mountain. But this avalanche looked... different. It writhed and boiled like a soup, and seemed to form unusual shapes... and then he realized.
"By the Scythe of Time! The elementals created a Living Avalanche! Drakonnan should have never entered this city!" He motioned to Erik to take his hand. "Come! Quickly! We must go!"