(OPEN RP-NOOBS WELCOME) Trial by Fire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChampChar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

"oh just stay with me they wouldn't pick a fight with me I am much stronger than that shyvana figure"as he did so he started to charge the air around them so that he could make a shield if needed.( like an area where if you come into it you get stunned( if your already in it nothing happens))

freAK47

11-01-2011

After about a minute, Arya spoke up, the quivering gone. "Is he gone?" She had relaxed, but not completely.

ChampChar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

Eredar peered out the window then when he made sure there were no summoners in sight said" yes he is gone"

freAK47

11-01-2011

She sighed and stepped away from him. "Thank you. I'm sorry i reacted that way."

((i g2g. going to my mom's b-day party. i'll be back in like 4-5 hours and try to post. if you'd like to learn more, read the Glory to the Minions rp))

ChampChar

11-01-2011

(( k but jayko you need to start posting seriously... You posted like two things about you character :/ ))

Jaykoboy

11-01-2011

((I'm fully aware of that. I might have to start the whole thing over because I've been on so little. It was just a whirlwind of action yesterday. Didn't touch a computer at all, period.))

ChampChar

11-01-2011

(( how late can you stay up tonight? ))

Jaykoboy

11-01-2011

((I'd say about...idk, 30 minutes.))

ChampChar

11-01-2011

(( sigh way to respond to that about an hour after I asked ))

freAK47

11-01-2011

((im back. how late can u stay on champ char? im going to lose my pc soon, but i got a smart phone. i can post with that))