(OPEN RP-NOOBS WELCOME) Trial by Fire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChampChar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

"your not... Human are you?" he stated confusion growing on his face " oh, and about the other city I could take you there but it's hard to explain."

freAK47

11-01-2011

Arya's smile faded and her face went blank. Oh no. He did see me. Her eyes widened in fear as they shot to the exit. She looked frightened and like she was about to run.

ChampChar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

"jeez relax" and with that he swept back his hair and changed one of his hands into a dragons " i'm not human either 0% human 50 percent elf 50 percent dragon"

(( here is a picture of him as an elf http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1169 its not exact at all but it works I am searching for one that fits him better oh and here is his gf xD http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1104 ))

freAK47

11-01-2011

Arya was far from relaxed. Her eyes were darting around the room every now and then, checking to make sure no one was coming into the room that looked suspicious. She looked at him angrily. "I don't care if your human or not. We've learned not to trust anyone. I can only think of four people who have ever shown us kindness since our race's birth."

Jaykoboy

11-01-2011

((I'm so sorry, school came up yesterday.))

freAK47

11-01-2011

((ya konnan could see what she looked like as well. it would look more like a breast plate growing in her skin. it would look natural))

ChampChar

11-01-2011

(( sorry had dinner ))
Shocked and offended that someone would doubt his word Eredar took a step back and said " look I can't make you trust me but I don't do prejudice"

freAK47

11-01-2011

((Arya looked about 5% angry, 10% curious, and 85% scared.))

"I don't know and don't care what prejudice means. All I know is that everytime we encounter anyone, they either try to kill us or try to enslave u-" She looked up out the window, her eyes widening. She moved faster than most could see. In a blink of an eye, she was standing next Eredar, hiding from someone out the window, quivering slightly.

((if anyone looked out the window the only slightly abnormal thing they'd see would be a man walking down the opposite side of the street wearing a summoner's robe.))

ChampChar

11-01-2011

" what's the problem?" Eredar asked as he calmy changed an arm to a wing and hid her

freAK47

11-01-2011

Arya moved so that she was right next to Eredar, trying to hide behind him as much as possible. All he'd be able to hear is "Its one of them."