Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(OPEN RP-NOOBS WELCOME) Trial by Fire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChampChar

10-31-2011

((he's prob playing LoL again :P ))

freAK47

10-31-2011

((hes not on lol))

freAK47

10-31-2011

((lets just continue without him.))

freAK47

10-31-2011

Arya looked at Eredar. "Have you traveled much?"

1Eredale

11-01-2011

(( For the love of god, a bunch of people meet at an inn to go adventuring for no reason. I do realize this is a fairly basic RP, but... really? ))

ChampChar

11-01-2011

(( don't blame me dude D: I just join the ones that say noobs welcome xD but ya...jayko does need to learn to create a starting point ))
"yes I enjoy traveling especially the times in between destinations." Eredar replied then when he started coughing he tried to cover up the bit of fire from his mouth but failed.

((lool I just had to put that in for lolls ))

freAK47

11-01-2011

Arya hesitated. She hadn't been around many humans. The one time she did, she was taught how to drive a motorcycle and ended up driving of a small cliff. She decided to ignore it, act like she didn't see the fireball come out of his mouth. "Have you ever been to Ionia?"

ChampChar

11-01-2011

(( what did she not see his fingers turn into claws as well?))
"Eh once or twice I know a better place to go when I am in the mood for culture" he responded then leaned on the wall.

ChampChar

11-01-2011

(( you still there freak? ))

freAK47

11-01-2011

Arya stepped over, out of the way of other people passing her. "Oh? Where would that be?" She didn't realise her cloak had gotten caught on something. There was a soft rip and the front of her cloak fell down. ((pretty much only Eredar can see what she looks like.))

((check new pic on profile))

She quickly grabbed the torn fabric and held it together before tying it to its self in a few places. In a short while it looked like it did before. She looked back up at Eredar.