(OPEN RP-NOOBS WELCOME) Trial by Fire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

10-30-2011

Konnan looked up at the questioner. "I don't really care. I'm going somewhere, and it'll just be more interesting with more people."

Suddenly, one of the patrons started a barfight. Surprisingly, it was a lithe woman. She had thrown a man across the room with ease. Konnan leapt to his feet, ever ready to help a woman in peril. But something seemed slightly off about her...he hadn't fallen quite head-over-heels over her because of it. Conjuring a small fireball, he gave a quick glare to one of teh assaulters. "Take another step, boyo, and you're getting this in a very, very sensitive place. Got that?"

((Sorry, I was playing a very long game of LoL.))

ChampChar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

(( oh did I mention Eredar could change just parts of his body to?))
Letting his fingers change into claws Eredar advanced on the men despite the fact he could easily sit back and fry them from afar.
(( oh and jayko is char yours?http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1135))

freAK47

10-30-2011

((you can control them if you want. i just brought them in as a way for our characters to get into contact.))

Arya grabbed the first man's first and flipped him over behind her with her back now towards the other man. Before she could deal with the first, the second reached around and 'grabbed' her chest area. ((is there a more inoccent way to say it?))

Her eyes lit up in anger. She brought her foot down on his, cracking a half-dozen bones. As he staggered back, she slammed an elbow into his chest, cracking several ribs. As he fell, she grabbed his leg pulling him closer. She raised her fist into the air, aiming to punch his head through the ground. ((u no like blood, u can stop her.))

Jaykoboy

10-30-2011

Hearing no response from the thug besides a throughly frightened face, Konnan enlarged the fireball, shoving it into a spot that was not only very sensitive, but very private as well. The man cringed and collapsed on the floor, his body twitching slightly.

Konnan gave a quick glare to the rest of the room, who was looking at him and the man who had questioned him in awe. "Mage's business, go back to your drinks, kay? Or do you want a serving of a fireball sandwich, as well?"

Jaykoboy

10-30-2011

((Konnan can get very aggressive when he's ticked. And I'm sorry, but for some reason, your URLs aren't working for me. I can get some URLs, but not yours. Anyways, I'll have to log off for the night. Mom is insisting I get off immediately. Cya tomorrow! I work on PST, so I'll be ready by about 17:00 PST, or 5:00 PM PST, if you prefer that way.))

ChampChar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

" So what are your names?" Eredar asked as if nothing had happened while shrinking his claws back into regular hands
(( jayko just copy the URL into the web bar))

freAK47

10-30-2011

Arya held her fist back, controlling her anger before she killed the man. She stepped away from him and looked to the man next to her. "My names Arya. I'm not from around here."

ChampChar

10-30-2011

"my name is Eredar I ...well I am not even from this continent,"Eredar replied.

ChampChar

10-31-2011

((Cmon jayko where are you D: ))

freAK47

10-31-2011

((Jayko, whered you go this time?))