Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(OPEN RP-NOOBS WELCOME) Trial by Fire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

11-15-2011

((Taintzero, I'll fit you in when we land. Or crash-land. That may be more fitting for the situation. Anyways, it would be hard for you to fall out of the sky into our battle.))

Konnan smiled. "Powerful! I like it!"

With that, he conjured a fireball, about the size of his fist. "But you want to see something really fantastic? Watch this!"

Throwing the ball into the air, it hovered far above them for a moment. All the elemental's eyes were drawn to it for a few seconds. Then, it exploded in brilliant light, raining the area with a whole storm of fire. It cut the elementals to shreds, but several of them hit Eredar, slicing through his wings. He would not be able to fly for much longer.

Jaykoboy

11-16-2011

((I toned this part so that 1) Eredar no longer will be able to fly, 2) Eredar will not be as powerful (Because a sky dragon is pretty dang powerful) 3) We can crash-land and get injured and 4) Taintzero can come in. So please, crash Eredar down, if you will, as hard as possible without any lethal injury.))

ChampChar

11-18-2011

((.... what do you think cutting his wings is gonna do?? O.O whatever I will make it so he lands but not because he can't fly he just does it cause its easier than supporting himself.))
"**** why would you do that. how would you like it if I hurt you " Eredar said and grimaced " but for now it will be easier for me to land "

edit (( O.O they edit cra p out? ))

Jaykoboy

11-18-2011

((Shredding his wings. Not just cutting them. Shredding them. There's nothing except the bones that spread out his skin now. Please, try and get us injured a bit. That way, Taint has more reason to stick along with us.))

Konnan smiled shyly. "Sorry, not used to being on a dragon. Not in a long time. Forgot they don't all like fire."

ChampChar

11-18-2011

(( lol I know but still he can support himself))
" it's not that I don't like fire, but I don't like fire when it shreds my wing. " Eredar growled then in that slip of mind his control jerked sending him flying towards the ground.

Taintzero

11-19-2011

(( im usually only on during weekdays i hope that doesnt raise issues))
Milly sits under a tree staring up at the streams of light going through the leaves.

Jaykoboy

11-19-2011

((Mind if I skip the part where you crash? That way, I can get Taint in quicker.))

Konnan was shrouded in blackness. He could not see anything. But after a moment, there was a brief spark of light. Looking up, his eyes met with a girl...who just happened to be beautiful.

He smiled for a moment. "Di--did I die? Because I must be in heaven." Immediately afterwards, he fell back into unconsciousness. On awakening again, he found himself sitting in a clearing with the girl and Eredar. "Woah...major headache...what happened?"

ChampChar

11-19-2011

(( a taint umm you use past tense when rping ex: Milly sat under a tree while staring up at the straeams of light- GAH sorry a game just started I will be able to post in a second ))

EDIT (( back now back to RPing ))

"after your little spell shredded my wings apart I tried to support us using just the air but a major disturbance messed me up so we crashed here and this girl healed my wings," Eredar informed Konnan

Jaykoboy

11-19-2011

Konnan rubbed his head. "Many thanks. So, what's your name?"

ChampChar

11-19-2011

(( Can I bring http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1104 in? ))