Is nerf jangling justify?

Yes 0 0%
No 2 100.00%
I don't know, I never jungle before 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Does nerf jangling justify?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miko

02-25-2012

Is nerf Jungling justify?
Is it? I say its not justify. What we use to have is a specific amount of people and certain champions (i.e WW or Amumu) designated janglers who knew what they were doing.
What I experiencing right now at 1200 elo is that sometimes you have a teammate who wants to be a jungler. And what you see is that you don’t get ANY ganks at a top or bot, you don’t actually see that jungler ganking at all simply because he does not have the entire concept for proper jungling technique. A person thinks if he can clear out a jungle out of all minions he is a good jungler…
What RIOT is doing is that they made this aspect of a game much easier but at a same time a bigger amount of people start trying it and due to its simplification bringing the quality of a game down. Now anyone can do it but jangling will never be the same. What you are going to see is troll want to be junglers in ranked ruining this already atrocious game.
ps: What is your opinion on jungling in the upcoming patch?

belthazor3457

02-25-2012

Exterminatus.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-25-2012

Wrong forum, bub. Now you get to decide how hard I hit you with a lamppost.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2012

Jangling?

What...

Either way... GET OUT

Attachment 389311

Pyrozen

02-25-2012

Riot will ENCOURAGE players to jungle, not force them to

If the person tries jungling and doesn't like it, it is most logical this person won't try it again.

I, HATE jungling and never had the patience or concentration to do so.

Yet no one is born knowing how to jungle, if you have complaints, try helping your jungler, give him some tips if you can and don't rage at him, losing is part of the progress.

And this thread does not belong in here