[New Item]Haunting Guise Uprgade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tul1042

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-30-2011

Don't get me wrong, Haunting Guise is an excellent Item. There is just one problem with it. A lot of its power comes from its magic pen, however the rest of the item doesn't scale into Late game very well, making it kind of out of place and not a very good buy in general. The best example is that it is similar to a Brutalizer in its use, but lacks the ability to later upgrade it into anything like the ghost blade. This is my fix to that:

50 AP, 250 Health, 35 Armor, Unique Passive: 20 Magic Pen, and whenever your abilities damage an enemy champion you gain 7% movement speed for 2 sec. (only activates once per ability use)

Haunting Guise (1485) + Cloth Armor (300) + (725)= 2510

Let me know what you guys think of this.

Also another version could be with a null mantle in place of the armor, with probably the same 35 value and an extra hundred to the price for the cost of the mantle. I think that option would be more useful, cuz of the small number of blended MR items, but could be too anti castery with the health.

Chlose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

I dont like the on hit... I feel that the magic pen is good enough, or maybe increase it by 5-10? But yeah, that move speed just feels wrong.

Crazyflames

10-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chlose View Post
I dont like the on hit... I feel that the magic pen is good enough, or maybe increase it by 5-10? But yeah, that move speed just feels wrong.
I would like to see some more pen on it, its stats seem too wide to make it that useful. Also as Chlose said, the on-hit seems REALLY off for casters, maby just have it give constant 5% movspeed bonus (something small) or 20% boost for 1 second, only activatable once every 5 seconds.

Killzerz

10-31-2011

More Mpen, take of the passive and I like it. Maybe make it out of Kage's Pick instead of cloth armor, seeing how Avarive Blade is built into Youmuus, this item should be somewhat similar.

Popopopopo

11-01-2011

I agree with Killzerz idea. Take out the cloth armor and add a Kage's Pick. Maybe bring up the ability power to 55 or 60, increase the health up to 260 or 280 for the loss of armor, and increase penetration to 25? Reduce the combine cost by 125 to make up for the increased cost from the Pick. I am not sure about the passive, but it might be more balanced if you could make a 10 second cooldown on the proc.