Changing US audio to German?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joyrock

10-30-2011

I'm a native US player, but a German student in college, and I was amazed when I found out that the EU servers have German voices when you select Deutsch. I would love to get them on US, can anyone tell me how?

SorrowL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

This support topic will help you.

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20159283-changing-game-language-after-installation

Joyrock

10-30-2011

No, it won't.

That's only there to change the base language. You cannot use it to change to a language unsupported for the region.

The NA servers only support English, so that means it cannot be used to change to French, Spanish, German, or Polish.

SorrowL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

I dont really understand what you mean, the German VO's get downloaded when you change the locale.cfg.

I just tested it and everything was in German, including in-game announcements and etc. playing on the US servers.

DudeBrogan

12-12-2011

^^ i want the same thing he wants, just the character vo's to change... i don't want to play in a different region! but kassadin is so ba sounding in german....