Can I get my refund yet Riot?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hakoo

10-29-2011

Kthx.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

10-30-2011

wrong forum to ask for Riot.

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

Send support a ticket. Don't bother us.

Hakoo

10-30-2011

How am I bothering you?

I have sent over 5 tickets and they have ALL been the same copy-paste email saying they are figuring their **** out.

There are many people in my situation, who have never been told when the refund is happening, even though it's been over a month since they said they would do it.

Where do you suggest I take my issue, mister smarty pants?

Boompje

Senior Wrenchmen

10-30-2011

Reply on the tickets

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

Um to the thread that's been made for this issue already. I'm saying don't bother us, cause we can't do anything about it. I'm not trying to be rude, it's just that you are the 1000'th person to ask this question and we don't have answers. Go here. It was only a few posts below. You should look at the first page before posting a new thread. General posting rules.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1400163

Ediwir

Wrenchman

10-30-2011

basically, this forum is to talk to us.
riot never answers anything, and the last post from Riot in this forum (excluding the "we're closing everything kkthxbye") is from january. if you ask for something here, you're asking to us. not to Riot.

rule#3:
no Reds in the Mac forum.

Hakoo

10-30-2011

We obviously don't have enough threads.
Nothing is getting done about it.

Boompje

Senior Wrenchmen

10-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakoo View Post
We obviously don't have enough threads.
Nothing is getting done about it.
Well, I can reassure you that posting in this forum doesn't help you getting an answer. Riot isn't actively checking nor reading this forum. Best you can do is keep replying on a ticket you have. New tickets will come last in line, but if you keep bumping an old ticket, they will help you with that first.

Just keep replying to a ticket. If they don't give you a satisfying answer, reply again.