Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is the worst champion at dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GLITTERTITS90

10-31-2011

Whoever said sona was one of the worst in dominion that is just a lie... she heals, makes the team move faster, and can nuke like a ***** if built correctly...

Basist

10-31-2011

Quote:
Iseppi:
Everytime i see an enemy anivia, I think auto-win. Shes 8/10 defender, 1/10 attacker, 1/10 mobility, 3/10 squishy.

She's in the top 5 for mages when it comes to assaulting a point. You have ult which covers the whole point, your wall past level 3 can completely block the enemy out/in, and a long range possible stun.

crying angels

10-31-2011

Morde and let's see who else....oh yeah Morde and Morde. Seriously he is the only one that really truly was not made for Dominion. Everybody else is atleast somewhat viable.

Ulstan

10-31-2011

I have never seen a vlad, morde, mundo, or orianna do well.

NaranjaSpencer

10-31-2011

Graves and Talon, imo.

amidoinitrite?

TouchinMyself

10-31-2011

Quote:
Ulstan:
I have never seen a vlad, morde, mundo, or orianna do well.

Oriana is situational and requires a ton of skill but she can do well in dominion.

Zavy

10-31-2011

I've seen one or two Mordes just destroy. I mean... really just kick copious amounts of arse.

I can't think of a champ that I've played against and gone "Wow... they just suck for Dom". Even seen a few dominating Leonas.

TouchinMyself

10-31-2011

Quote:
Zavy:
I've seen one or two Mordes just destroy. I mean... really just kick copious amounts of arse.

I can't think of a champ that I've played against and gone "Wow... they just suck for Dom". Even seen a few dominating Leonas.

Why would that surprise you? Leona is amazing in dominion. Tons of CC, hard to kill, decent AOE. One of the hardest champs in the game to take a point from.

Scrincer

10-31-2011

ive tried gragas he is very bad in dominion but so helpful in SR

TouchinMyself

10-31-2011

Quote:
Scrincer:
ive tried gragas he is very bad in dominion but so helpful in SR

Uggh another person plays a champ poorly then says how bad they are... Gragas is really good in dominion if you play him right. Barrels are great for interrupting, his ult is awesome in dominion and he has solid sustain and tankiness.