Who is the worst champion at dominion.

12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaxtenn

10-29-2011

Of the ones I own, Orianna was the worst.

I've had good games as Nunu, Mundo, Karma - Orianna felt worse than all of them. Her utility was so-so, but her low-damage, low-cooldown attacks, particularly being short-range skillshots, felt totally unsuited to the map.

Stimuz

10-29-2011

Orianna is friggen amazing for a bot laner. Once she's farmed with a deathcap and DFG she can DESTROY low MR targets. She's definitely not bottom.

I'd say trundle, taric, tristana, sona, leona are all weaker than orianna.

PurpleGnomeFeet

10-29-2011

Sona is far from weak in dominion. I'd put her on the stronger side of champs when played correctly.

Panwar

10-29-2011

I've never seen a Morde, or Mundo do well. But I've only seen a couple give it a try.

I've actually seen a couple of excellent Vlad's. I don't know much about the champ, so I can't say what made them do well while others did poorly. But I have seen some.

Stimuz

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleGnomeFeet View Post
Sona is far from weak in dominion. I'd put her on the stronger side of champs when played correctly.
Kinda true, but shes at such a lower level than soraka or karma I don't really see the reason to play her.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2011

sivir and veigar are pretty weak on dominion

Stimuz

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars View Post
sivir and veigar are pretty weak on dominion
Veigar is a monster if hes good with stun. Almost no one gets tenacity or MR.

maxusmaximus

10-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuz View Post
Kinda true, but shes at such a lower level than soraka or karma I don't really see the reason to play her.
i dont see how you can make the comparison soraka and karma both play more as a bottom pusher whereas sona plays more like a roaming defender/capper. sona with lichbane absolutely smashes people on dom, the only issue i have with her is with tanks with MR stacking, so i wouldnt generally take her if there are 2 other ap casters in the group. i have won quite a few more games than i have lost with her. i think the issue with her is some of the builds i have seen on people playing her.

Weirding

10-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuz View Post
Veigar is a monster if hes good with stun. Almost no one gets tenacity or MR.
Hexdrinker, Abyssal Scepter, and Merc Treads are very popular items among those Dominion players who are "in the know".

The problem with Veigar is that Ryze is a very popular pick in Dominion, and Ryze just walks all over Veigar. Veigar cannot burst through all that health and resistance that Ryze builds, and Ryze just stands there and nukes the **** out of him.

I've had level 18 Veigars hit my Ryze with a Primordial Blast for 400 damage before.

TouchinMyself

10-30-2011

Vlad, morde, mundo. Hard to say whos worse. Without a laning phase, vlad and mundo are useless and without minions morde just plain sucks.

12345612 ... 15