Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is the worst champion at dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1eae7cbb510cc9b1e2028

12-05-2011

I've been a vlad main before his big nerf(Q cooldown) and played him pretty effective even after that. When dominion launched i felt him a bit weak. But with the new masteries in place, i felt him pretty strong.

Starting with boots and a blasting wand he can clear a minionwave(Regardless of size) in a very short time(2-3 casts of tides). The healingbuff also works with the relic, so he gets pretty crazy healing if you get it when buffed with tides(requires good management). I'm still playing him traditional MagicPen/AP mage, ending up with 3000-ish hp, 120 armor, 140 mres, 54 mpen and well over 600 ap. Anything that didn't get any form of magic resist, or just the occasional merc thread dies pretty fast. Full glass cannons even more so.

I've dropped the hextech from my items tho, as the healing won't be that important anway. Better pick up the health relic and do more damage. Also makes the defensive items earlier, which in return gives him more survivability.

Agreed, vlad might be on the weak side, but later on he becomes a wreckingball as his kit is very strong in 2v2 and 3v3 skirmishes.(just a personal feeling)

ActionButlerGO

12-05-2011

I've seen a Morde do ok, but that was a long time ago, so he is definitely up there in my top picks for worst champs.

Vlad is also pretty weak, though, not entirely useless.

NetherGate

12-05-2011

Quote:
A2ZOMG:
Lasting longer matters a lot more than you're giving it credit for. If my enemy can't flash away for longer, that means I get to focus them longer with all my melee bruisers who have NO trouble keeping up with them and bursting them down. Dominion is dominated largely by mobile bruisers and assassins with good burst power. The most important thing for them is making sure the enemy doesn't blink away for a potential get out of jail free.

Against Garen? Rammus? Kassadin? Akali? Talon? Fizz? Xin Zhao? Karthus? You mad bro? These guys don't give a **** how far you try to walk away if you're silenced for over 3 seconds. You just get destroyed as long as you remain disabled.

No, they TRY to back away unable to flash and get ****ed if the other team is any good at focussing.

Unless they flash over a wall with 100 hp left, hit ghost, burn mobility/escape steroids, and get out of jail for free. It actually does happen.

LOL, he thinks silence is better than stun.

I'm not going to waste my time explaining further. I will only repeat that I never said Veigar was a top champ, I said he was far from worst. Specifically I said "he is almost T2". He has arguably the best disable in the game, and though he is not built to get mega kills, there are other rolls in the game that he can do well. If you don't understand that getting the highest kill score in the game is not the object, well, I don't have the wind to go over it with you. Good luck.

PS. Looking at your match history, it looks like you figured out that Veigar aint a bad champ.