Who is the worst champion at dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Traumex

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
I've seen some Vlads do okay in bottom lane, and a rare Mundo who did alright as a tank but he didn't do much damage. However, I must say Morde is the absolute worst champ. I've never even seen him in a bottom lane at all.
Oh hai!

So I finally lost my first two games with Morde today. The first game I had a leaver. Second game we got steamrolled... I think it broke a ~15 game win streak.

Morde is not as bad as people make him out to be. After all, there is an abundance of AD carries to make ghosts out of :]

Our Hero Niko

11-16-2011

Morde really needs a buff, and so does vlad.

Vlad takes too long to get good, and his E does more damage to himself than the enemies do, when it gets full stacks.
The bonus healing he gets is weakened by the evil aura of anti-sustain

Morde suffers a similar problem with his ulti's drain, they nerfed his damage, and he can't build shield fast enough to maintain bulk. He needs a shield generation buff. from 30% to 40%.
If his shield Vs champs is buffed, he will become viable again.
And a little more base, or a lot more. With no CC, he needs to make it up with damage.

Hikaru Genji

11-16-2011

For Sivir nay-sayers... Sivir does really well bot vs. Yorick, especially with the new Offense mastery tree. Probably the strogest Yorick counter.

And this is coming from a Yorick bot main with probably an 85-90% win ratio.

And Yorick crushes Malz bot. Yorick eats the dot on purpose, then heals with E. Guess what? Minion wave saved. Where's Malz's pushing power now? Gone.

Elealar

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru Genji View Post
For Sivir nay-sayers... Sivir does really well bot vs. Yorick, especially with the new Offense mastery tree. Probably the strogest Yorick counter.

And this is coming from a Yorick bot main with probably an 85-90% win ratio.

And Yorick crushes Malz bot. Yorick eats the dot on purpose, then heals with E. Guess what? Minion wave saved. Where's Malz's pushing power now? Gone.
Can't Malz just push with Pool and Call of the Void just the same? You have pretty close to infinite mana on this map. All Malz abilities are strong AOE pushing tools; just stopping E isn't gonna do much.

Chingmeister

11-17-2011

I'm gona hafta say Shen.

Seņor Pancho

11-17-2011

tie between taric, ashe and veigar.

taric: tenacity on the carry(s) plus the -20% healing is too much for that fairy to handle IMO.

veigar: unlike nasus and sion who can live without their respective "infinite" scaling, veigar is nothing without his AP farming. and if you send him bot to actually farm, he will get smoked by pretty much anyone.

ashe: why pick her when you can pick graves, ezreal, vayne, cait, hell even sivir... ECA has a too long CD, and there isnt much she can do against assasins like talon, akali, pantheon going straight at her with the speed shrine buff.

Hikaru Genji

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elealar View Post
Can't Malz just push with Pool and Call of the Void just the same? You have pretty close to infinite mana on this map. All Malz abilities are strong AOE pushing tools; just stopping E isn't gonna do much.
Percent damage to minions, even maxed, is slow, and his silence is on a long CD. Yorick has much, much higher DPS, plus sustain. Eating Malz's dot doesn't just deny CS, it also denies mana.

NetherGate

12-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaxtenn View Post
Of the ones I own, Orianna was the worst.

I've had good games as Nunu, Mundo, Karma - Orianna felt worse than all of them. Her utility was so-so, but her low-damage, low-cooldown attacks, particularly being short-range skillshots, felt totally unsuited to the map.
I think they may have buffed Orianna since this post, giving her a little bit of her old range back. She ain't no T1 champ, but she is ok in dom now. Gotta build her right, with mobility, max cdr, good mana regen, and high ap.

NetherGate

12-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Pancho View Post
tie between taric, ashe and veigar.

taric: tenacity on the carry(s) plus the -20% healing is too much for that fairy to handle IMO.

veigar: unlike nasus and sion who can live without their respective "infinite" scaling, veigar is nothing without his AP farming. and if you send him bot to actually farm, he will get smoked by pretty much anyone.

ashe: why pick her when you can pick graves, ezreal, vayne, cait, hell even sivir... ECA has a too long CD, and there isnt much she can do against assasins like talon, akali, pantheon going straight at her with the speed shrine buff.
your playing/building veigar wrong, he is pretty good in dominion. Ashe is decent, certainly not the worst. I have yet to see a Taric carry a game to victory however.

NetherGate

12-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elealar View Post
Malz is a naturally mana hungry champ, and without some decent mana regen, he will run out of mana quickly. If you pace your casting, you spawn less voidlings, so I recommend mana regen and spell spammage.