Riven Glitches, Is it just me??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annaed

11-30-2011

Has anyone else noticed weird glitches with riven? I play her a lot and have seen a lot of stuff lately. She glides around a lot (instead of running), sometimes the targeting for Q or dashing for E seems to be off, one time I was frozen in one spot (couldnt move just auto-attack), I've missed my ult when the enemy was directly in range and had no way of dodging it, and most recently (and most frustrating) I was not silenced or stunned, yet I was unable to cast any of my abilities although they were all off cooldown (and i should have killed my opponent, however he ended up killing me).

I've submitted logs to riot, but have not received a response. Its extremely frustrating because she is, hands down, my favorite character to play.

So anyone else having problems with riven, or any other characters?

Derrick the Red

11-30-2011

I agree with you. I have had glitches on W (won't stun people even though they take damage from it), Q (going opposite to my cursor), the sliding instead of running, and my ult "missing" randomly. Riven is on her way to be coming my new main and is doing more to win me games than any champ in awhile, so I really am hopeful we can get these things fixed.

cptspeirs

11-30-2011

Not only Riven. I have had 3 of Morgana's dark bindings in a row clip through my target when they should have taken it in the face. Same thing with alot of Ezreal's skillshots. It's getting to the point where I don't play skillshot champs despite that they are my favorites. This MUST be fixed and pronto.

Pig Magus

11-30-2011

Was it yesterday? We had a bad case of the lags.

Phourc

11-30-2011

Yeah, that sounds more like lag than glitches.

If it happens again check your latency (bar in upper right corner) if it's more than 200 then you're going to be experiencing some weird delays.

FDru

11-30-2011

Yeah I noticed when I play Warwick she interrupts my ult every time when I use it on her. That shouldn't happen like, ever.

Phourc

11-30-2011

Supression doesn't stop actions in progress, so if someone's blinking away, or firing a stun, you can easily lose it... one of the reasons Malz drives me insane some days xP

Annaed

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick the Red View Post
I agree with you. I have had glitches on W (won't stun people even though they take damage from it), Q (going opposite to my cursor), the sliding instead of running, and my ult "missing" randomly. Riven is on her way to be coming my new main and is doing more to win me games than any champ in awhile, so I really am hopeful we can get these things fixed.
Ya, totally forgot about that W glitch.. Have that too. Riven is pretty amazing.. she's so different from other champs and so much fun to play. I hope these glitches get fixed. I have submitted a bug report so we'll see..

Annaed

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig Magus View Post
Was it yesterday? We had a bad case of the lags.
Its been like this for a few weeks now actually.. at first I just brushed it off but its getting pretty annoying.

I should add that everytime I noticed this I checked my latency and its always between 80 and 100... so i'm pretty certain its not lag.

cFranch

12-01-2011

I play a lot of Riven, and recently I saw her "gliding" too. It gets fixed when you use a skill like valor or broken wings. But ive never seen bugs with her W.