Who is the worst champion at dominion.

1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ralmaz

10-29-2011

I don't care about the strongest, I'm curious which one flat out sucks compared to any other champion.

This is just an opinion, but I"m thinking its probably vlad with that -20% heals and post-nerfed morde.

Basist

10-29-2011

It all depends on who you're up against, any champ can be viable to an extent with a certain team comp.

Simple as that.

Ralmaz

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basist View Post
It all depends on who you're up against, any champ can be viable to an extent with a certain team comp.

Simple as that.
This is dominion, not summoners rift.

brbpoopedmypants

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basist View Post

Simple as that.
Nope.

Vlad is terrible in dominion. Dominion clearly favours some champs over others. Vlad, Galio, and Shen are very weak (a few off the top of my head).

maxusmaximus

10-29-2011

i've never seen mundo or morde do well in around 280 games or so. that being said i've only seen morde about twice. both times he seemed to hit like a wet sock, has no cc, pretty much just a meat shield/free kill

FetisPuncher

10-29-2011

Galio is actually decent.

Blackfire447

10-29-2011

Morde is absolutely awful. Never has anything on his shield and does no damage...Completely useless.

Argotto

10-29-2011

Vlad.

makkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2011

mordes definitely the bar none worst, he has none of the traits favorable to dominion, and he does even have the range to make up for it

Stimuz

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkii View Post
mordes definitely the bar none worst, he has none of the traits favorable to dominion, and he does even have the range to make up for it
I absolutely agree, he gets dominated by anything with a snare, or while being attacked by anything with a snare. The kicker? He'd probably lose toe to toe anyway. Getting his ult off in a 3v3 or larger fight is the only saving grace.

1234511 ... 15