Auto-attacking minions!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ponzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

WHY WHY WHYYYY? im only level 20, yet everyone i know auto attacks minions. they say, pew pew> 1 shot. they dont understand that pushes and gets you ganked. so when im laning with a blatantly ignorant partner, and he just ignores any comment i say on his non last hitting, do i auto attack to just get the exp since he is COMPLETELY screwing my last hitting?
what should i do????????????????

help please.

West Archer

10-24-2011

Welcome to every moba ever

People don't understand the concept of last hitting (and denying) and never will

Turney

10-25-2011

if you are level 20, they have probably not seen many junglers, which is the reason for not auto attacking.

Isphus

10-25-2011

Yeah, after lvl 30 these noobs start getting ganked. But until then, there isnt much roblem on pushing either.

TookusMo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

Haha, I used to be like that... even now I'm quite a baddie at last hitting... but just wait until you're level 30, you'll get teamed up with better players. (: I mean, you could keep trying to advise your teammates about how to last hit, but nobody likes to be wrong about how he or she plays.

LawlerBrawler

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isphus View Post
Yeah, after lvl 30 these noobs start getting ganked. But until then, there isnt much roblem on pushing either.
Even after hitting lvl 30 you might not see junglers at first. It makes me feel weird when I bring CV, but everybody's on the minimap...

CaliOGkush

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by West Archer View Post
Welcome to every moba ever

People don't understand the concept of last hitting (and denying) and never will
Da **** is a moba? I play RTS's

Arzen221

10-25-2011

IIT people who dont understand how important a high CS is

LawlerBrawler

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arzen221 View Post
IIT people who dont understand how important a high CS is
You're thinking he's complaining about people last hitting too much? Noooooo, he's complaining about people pushing their lanes unnecessarily. Big difference.

WarlordMichael

10-25-2011

Depends entirely on the team comps and what your lane ally has planned at your level he is probably just autoattacking because he doesnt know better but there are alot of reasons to push a lane, force a gank against you to take pressure off your carry lane (solo tops rarely die even when ganked make sure you have wards though so your aware the gank is coming) and the time their jungler is moving and setting up for the gank is time your jungler has to out farm him.

I mean im level 30 and I push my lanes like a crazy person sometimes, and other times I just last hit depends on the relative skill of who im up against, if its a 2v1 lane (them as the 1) and they are getting 85%+ of the last hits due to being a ranged attacker ill push the lane right up to the tower to force him to last hit with the tower causing issues. Because we are pushed up towards the tower its exceedingly hard for the person in our lane to harrass and last hit so we are always full hp when the jungler arrives to gank (and nothing is better than getting first blood on their jungler and getting both buffs)

note only do this against junglers you can actually kill with your lanemates help at low levels (olaf and similar junglers who have trouble maintaining high hp during their path so they have to gank at about 50% hp)

I also push the lane like mad if my lanemate cant last hit effectively (W+E on malphite will basically destroy the whole wave and ill pick up 5/6 CS early and 6/6 mid game), also if you get your lane opponent to low hp smash the wave and let it rebound from the tower (bounces almost to the middle of the lane if you push hard enough) this forces them to come out and risk a jungler gank (in a 1v1 lane) or even as malphite just a RWEQ combo which is about 40% early game.