"I've never touched a boob but I'm the best at this game"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deathcoilfeardot

10-29-2011

The boy who actually saw a woman's breast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEyZffBQKu0

Yukarine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2011

Welp... im gay and havent touched a boob, i would have to be ultra mega platinum following that logic >:

Violent Vioarr

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keldon888 View Post
It's actually pretty common, my friend is just like the rest of our group of friends but he's a virgin, it really just takes a low tolerance for drama and no prioritizing getting laid.

I actually had a few friends like that, and it really came down to being lazy and not caring.
I guess I'm just a man *****. Not so much about not liking the drama that comes with relationships but everyone should know what it's like to be in love.

Kevinizer

10-29-2011

How does boob touching have anything to do with the game ? I play with friends on lol and well...weve touched boobs O.o and still do when the luck arises I guess

Myyxomatosis

10-29-2011

wait wait wait
hotshot humble?
I is confuzzled

Stir Fried Ryze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2011

nevertouchedaboob.jpg

IrishTiger420

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violent Vioarr View Post
I guess I'm just a man *****. Not so much about not liking the drama that comes with relationships but everyone should know what it's like to be in love.
Love doesn't exist. If *** was't provided, I doubt males would waste their time with females.

pseudoskill

10-29-2011

I touched a pair of boobs. And other things... And

pubstar

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keldon888 View Post
It's actually pretty common, my friend is just like the rest of our group of friends but he's a virgin, it really just takes a low tolerance for drama and no prioritizing getting laid.

I actually had a few friends like that, and it really came down to being lazy and not caring.
I don't get it? I don't like drama, I just like *****. I just don't get attached to women and they (for the most part) don't get attatched to me. Women like *** too if you haven't realized it. PROTIP: I learned early on not to let women control you with ***. If they deny you, don't make a big deal about it, play hard to get and they can't use it against you. Some girls come begging for it sometimes because they can't use it as a bargaining chip.

deathcoilfeardot

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishTiger420 View Post
Love doesn't exist. If *** was't provided, I doubt males would waste their time with females.
How depressingly misogynistic.