"I've never touched a boob but I'm the best at this game"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deathcoilfeardot

Senior Member

10-29-2011

The boy who actually saw a woman's breast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEyZffBQKu0


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yukarine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-29-2011

Welp... im gay and havent touched a boob, i would have to be ultra mega platinum following that logic >:


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Violent Vioarr

Senior Member

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keldon888 View Post
It's actually pretty common, my friend is just like the rest of our group of friends but he's a virgin, it really just takes a low tolerance for drama and no prioritizing getting laid.

I actually had a few friends like that, and it really came down to being lazy and not caring.
I guess I'm just a man *****. Not so much about not liking the drama that comes with relationships but everyone should know what it's like to be in love.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kevinizer

Senior Member

10-29-2011

How does boob touching have anything to do with the game ? I play with friends on lol and well...weve touched boobs O.o and still do when the luck arises I guess


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myyxomatosis

Senior Member

10-29-2011

wait wait wait
hotshot humble?
I is confuzzled


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stir Fried Ryze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-29-2011

nevertouchedaboob.jpg


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IrishTiger420

Member

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violent Vioarr View Post
I guess I'm just a man *****. Not so much about not liking the drama that comes with relationships but everyone should know what it's like to be in love.
Love doesn't exist. If *** was't provided, I doubt males would waste their time with females.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pseudoskill

Senior Member

10-29-2011

I touched a pair of boobs. And other things... And


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pubstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keldon888 View Post
It's actually pretty common, my friend is just like the rest of our group of friends but he's a virgin, it really just takes a low tolerance for drama and no prioritizing getting laid.

I actually had a few friends like that, and it really came down to being lazy and not caring.
I don't get it? I don't like drama, I just like *****. I just don't get attached to women and they (for the most part) don't get attatched to me. Women like *** too if you haven't realized it. PROTIP: I learned early on not to let women control you with ***. If they deny you, don't make a big deal about it, play hard to get and they can't use it against you. Some girls come begging for it sometimes because they can't use it as a bargaining chip.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deathcoilfeardot

Senior Member

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishTiger420 View Post
Love doesn't exist. If *** was't provided, I doubt males would waste their time with females.
How depressingly misogynistic.