Additional Affordable Skins Incoming!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tehsneak

06-21-2010

So...when can we see particle effect "skins" in the future? would love seeing my silver kayle (retail box skin) getting some blue fire, blue reckoning, blue glyphs

ddaimyo

06-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehsneak View Post
So...when can we see particle effect "skins" in the future? would love seeing my silver kayle (retail box skin) getting some blue fire, blue reckoning, blue glyphs
Don't forget purple fire Goth Annie!

Cactusgod

06-21-2010

Victory!

Well done all.

Thanks for this post, RiotChris. It honestly will restore many peoples faith in Riot and their desire to listen to the community.

Fayd

Adjudicator

06-21-2010

@RiotChris: Pictures please? T'would be nice...

Also: I love the responsiveness of Riot. You make these forums feel valuable.

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

06-21-2010
3 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortalVirus View Post
Chris, will they stay at 520 or be moved up at a later date?
I'm glad you guys are doing this, thanks a lot!
We have no plans to change their price - just like all the other items, they'll be at 520 as far as I know. Sometimes we do sales through....

- RiotChris

AstorSapolsky

06-21-2010

How about any skin for the three ignored heroes. I understand Udyr is difficult, but Singed was your first hero! Why ignore him? I don't mean to gripe, just to let you know some summoners still want one for him.
Either way, excellent news on the legendaries, and it's always great to see some world cup skins. I hope for a vuvuzela reference, or all of blitz's dialogue to be "bzzzzzzzzt"

Ixcel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2010

can we have our collector pack skins upgraded? because its such a "free" looking skin?

i mean if it looked a little badass i would buy it without second thoughts but it just doesn't look like a great recolor to me :/ (annie is okay though)

Oracle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2010

I wish some skins could be bought with IP. I wouldn't care if they cost a lot of IP, but I can't buy any Riot Points cause I live in Canada.

So either, sell skins for IP or introduce Riot Cards to Canada!

Also, when you make skins, please don't just make the character colored differently and call it a skin. Take Nottinham Ezreal for example. He's just green. That's it. Try to make the skins theme, and original!

ben4zwin

06-21-2010

So epic. This is why we love riot.

bad element

06-21-2010

i bought invader dinger last night simply because i knew you would update the skin
7000ish pts to go, cant wait to see what you make for me