Additional Affordable Skins Incoming!

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 43
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HowToCookPeople

06-21-2010

well i think im buying at least 3 or maybe all of these

im very impressed that you actually listen i've been complainning on skype about new skins affordable and for champs i actually play and now this news? im gonna have to find another job to fund my leagues addiction

TheAngryMunchkin

06-21-2010

This post has offically made my day, possibly my week. I could see spending RP for new champs I wanted to try on occasion, but I could never warrant paying 1800 RP for a skin when free ones are avalible. if the quality of the skins is high and the prices are reasonable as presented here then I can see myself buying at least a few .

Baishuu

06-21-2010

Absolutely phenomenal old chaps. Glad to hear that you're listening to the community, and looking forward to dropping my paychecks on some truly Legendary worthy skins!

HowToCookPeople

06-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kino Reldon View Post
I believe that Singed and Janna really need a new skin. Everyone else has one, but these two champions are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to Skins. I have a really nice suggestion for a Janna skin, but its simple in design, and I can't really create it in an artistic way. >> << >>

Simply put, its Janna with a dark blue trench coat that has white designs that resemble the blowing of a breeze. Windy marks in the trench coat, and maybe even a few slight tears due to t being buffeted by the wind so much.
udyr doesnt have a skin either hopefully they'll release a skin for all 3 the same week

Fastfood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2010

This is so cool of you Riot. I don't often post on the forums, but I felt it was important to say how much I appreciate the way your company does business.

I'll buy riot points for that.

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

06-21-2010
2 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayru View Post
Ooh, maybe my feedback was listened to. Well, thanks for trying to normalize prices, it's much appreciated that you try~

And by one time release, does that mean they will be available for a short period and then never again (Like snow bunny nidalee)?
I mean that only this release will have all the skins priced at 520 RP. But we have no plans to remove these skins from the store.

- RiotChris

Edwy

The Council

06-21-2010

Pics!

TheImmortalVirus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
I mean that only this release will have all the skins priced at 520 RP. But we have no plans to remove these skins from the store.

- RiotChris
Chris, will they stay at 520 or be moved up at a later date?
I'm glad you guys are doing this, thanks a lot!

RatBoweR

06-21-2010

This just shows RIOT listens....

ddaimyo

06-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwy View Post
Pics!
I don't agree with Edwy often... but this.

12345612 ... 43