Server busy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pancakezlol

06-21-2010

I don't know if it belongs here, but I managed to load up the loading screen and the server status on the loading menu says it's busy? I'm not sure what's going on, but I can't even click Play or do anything to get to the LoL login menu.

Really confused what's going on and if anyone has this problem as well? =/

R66Y

06-21-2010

It means the server is busy (likely excessive number of players on). Wait a bit and try again, it generally doesn't last long.

GeNeSiiiS

06-21-2010

Oh thanks! I was about to post a thread about the same thing. Thanks I thought it is having a maintanence or something.

R66Y

06-21-2010

There are times when it is a technical issue with the server. If it doesn't come back to available in 30 minutes, I'd check the server status section of the forums to see if there is any information. If it is a server reset though, expect the forums to be either very slow or down (people hammer the server trying to connect, then hammer the forums looking for info).

Also, try to avoid hammering the server by continuously trying to connect. It won't make it come back any faster.

GeNeSiiiS

06-21-2010

Its online now! Yay!

Lloydimus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2010

doesnt work anymore with the Season 1 update

finalformeskimo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2010

Servers are going down for the update anyway. In the morning expect patches and the new champ. Practice games should also be working normally.

Hey Aqualung

07-27-2010

does the update take the entire time listed? because i read that its 1am-11am or something like that, server status was busy earlier but now its online, but i cant log on yet

Bender Is Grate

07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillette Series View Post
does the update take the entire time listed? because i read that its 1am-11am or something like that, server status was busy earlier but now its online, but i cant log on yet
thats a good question, hopefully it will be back up any time now but i am worried that the time stated was 11am GMT-7 which is 2 hours behind my eastern time so 1pm for me here??

shewag

Recruiter

07-20-2011

I am able to go into the login menu,and if i enter my username and password it says that the server is busy..but the server status is still online..i want help..this has been the case for three days