Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Don't get mad if...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rohirrim

10-29-2011

Someone on your team is trying out a build that would be considered, troll...
Everything must be tested and the games won't be normal anyway so let me play AD amumu w/o your harsh comments...

neurolite

10-29-2011

So because it's a test realm you should be able to "test" builds that are clearly trolling? I think something is wrong with that logic. play vs bots if you're going to try out new builds, that is not testing. The changes on the PBE don't AD mumu suddenly viable

ArlanKels

10-29-2011

Doesn't matter how viable something, you never know what combination of items and abilities is going to result in the next game crashing bug.

Ex: Maokai, his ultimate and GA

It IS a test server AND it's on a "test server account" so losing should not matter whatsoever.

King Roofus

Recruiter

10-29-2011

Quote:
ArlanKels:
Doesn't matter how viable something, you never know what combination of items and abilities is going to result in the next game crashing bug.

Ex: Maokai, his ultimate and GA

It IS a test server AND it's on a "test server account" so losing should not matter whatsoever.

maokai is like a tank. GA is a tank item. So that's not trolling. Stacking deathcaps on xin zhao or building AP Renekton are two examples or pure trolling though (seen both)

Survived

10-29-2011

Stacking Mana Crystals on Mundo

Pentarctagon

10-29-2011

Quote:
King Rafikerus:
maokai is like a tank. GA is a tank item. So that's not trolling. Stacking deathcaps on xin zhao or building AP Renekton are two examples or pure trolling though (seen both)

my brother actually went 12/2/8 as ap xin zhao once

LegacyVl

10-29-2011

if troll builds cause crashes, who cares. trolls getting crashed makes me happy.

Gurei Fullbuster

10-30-2011

Quote:
King Rafikerus:

Your argument is invalid. Game breaking bugs don't care if the conditions to trigger them require viable builds or not. There very well COULD be a bug involving, say, Zhonya's + Renekton (an unviable build), for example, just as easily as the GA + Maokai bug happened to be a bug involving a viable build. WHO KNOWS! You won't find out by sitting there thinking about it now will you? You have to TEST IT. That's the purpose of the PBE. For, you know, TESTING?

Sorry about that. I'm allergic to stupidity and faulty logic.

Thedafool

10-30-2011

Quote:
LegacyVl:
if troll builds cause crashes, who cares. trolls getting crashed makes me happy.

Now try that straw of logic again, but with the troll on your team.