Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Freezing screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cptn Elephant

10-29-2011

Every time for the past few games my game has been freezing at the victory/defeat in game screen. does anyone know what is going wrong?

Cpt Shiba

10-30-2011

u just gotta wait it out, itll go away eventually. Seems to me that all mac users (atleast among my friends) tend to take longer to get out of the victory/defeat scren and into the post-game lobby.

YSfighter

10-30-2011

Hmmm yeah but it isn't prevalent for everyone. For example i just get stuck in the "waiting for stats" screen, while people like Ediwir have no issues and go right through. Need to find the source of all these post game issues.

Cpt Shiba

10-31-2011

i think the waiting for stats screen is usually related to network issues, like i find that if im having a slow internet day it tends to pop up alot more often.