Renekton bot, help me out here :D (Needs Buff!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0 Flow 0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2011

Hey guys with the 3rd Fury - using hero ( Shyvana ) coming out, we see that she'll be using Fury a lot with her Dragon form. Tyrndamere got his passive buffed up a few months ago, with his crits scaling with the amount of fury. With the Father of Fury : Renekton ( First to come out with this new power ), His passive is just explaining how Fury works.. It's quite unfair for Renekton and with the past nerfs he's actually not that viable in high elo, compared with Garen, who's currently OP.

Firstly it's stupid to have his passive to explain how his power works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Renekton, the Butcher of the Sands[LIST][*]Renekton uses a new resource system called Fury. Renekton gains Fury by attacking or dealing damage with spells. When he has gathered enough Fury, the resource will be expended to empower his skills with bonus effects.
I think this passive should have some tweaks and here are my suggestions :
1. Have a little Armor Pen to Scale with him
2. Have every 5 normal attack to have Armor Pen, with Sand animation on Blade?
3. Have every 5th attack to deal a small bonus damage and if he kills the target he eats it for a little health, hence Butcher of the Sands

I'm just here suggesting so don't rage on me :\. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Let's get out killer croc back on the tiers! >

0 Flow 0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2011

Bump

ComeAtMeFro

10-29-2011

i like it

Zentenk

10-29-2011

Well, fury on Shyvana should be 5 fury per attack, +2 fury for each nearby enemy champion.

Anything more than something similar and I will NERD RAGE!!!

0 Flow 0

10-29-2011

Anyone with suggestions or their take on this :-? Bumpin!!!

kavinh the third

10-29-2011

i think it should change the passive to giving him fury when he's being attacked i mean it's kinda stupid for an angry crocodile to not get angry when he's being hit by arrows or bullets and only when he's slicing ppl up.

Buru Diman

10-29-2011

Well, we have to see how Shyvanna works first, cause she could end doing even worse than Renekton with the way how Dragon Blood works. Imagine if Renekton needed to have 100 fury to use Dominus *cringes*.
But I guess as for Renektons buffs. I would be satisfied with some kind of better late game scaling or shorter cooldowns. Just so you don't have to build tons of CDR or build tanky and still do damage late game.

Kyattsu

10-29-2011

doesn't renekton already have a passive something along the lines of:
when renekton is under half life he gets double fury generation??

alilstoner

02-26-2012

when he is under half fury he gets double fury generation i do believe. I personally think he needs a late game buff, he works out alright early game, but he falls off HARD late game. i would love a buff for him

KobaltKode

02-26-2012

Renekton gains +50% bonus fury when his health is below 50%. I think it's not that great for several reasons...It's counter intuitive as it does not reward good play so much as aggressive play and doesn't even do so great a job for doing that. I think that his passive should compensate for flaws in his design!

1. Make the amount of rage Renekton gains per hit increase passively per level [increases at 6/12/18] along with a reduced rate of decay.
- The reason for this is simple, towards the end of the game it becomes harder to generate, maintain and utilize Renekton's fury well. Having increased fury gain would allow him to better use his empowered abilities' utility. Longer stun and actually using the proc on Slice and Dice.

2. Give Renekton scaling stat boosts based on his fury. Lifesteal when fury is low and Armor Pen when it's high. [0 fury = 100% lifeteal bonus/0% ArPen bonus, 50 fury = 50% lifeteal bonus/50% ArPen bonus, 100 fury = 0% lifeteal bonus/100% ArPen bonus and scales throughout]
- A lot of people recommend a single scaling stat for Renekton's fury...The problem with this is that it would deter the player from using skills to maintain the bonus given. When you have 2 scaling stats, a bonus is always active and managing fury as a resource becomes a bit more important. Renekton is easily punished for building fury. Having more lifesteal when you have less fury give you more incentive to stay in and generate more. Having Armor Pen at full fury would reward fury management with harder hitting skills when cast.

That is what I would do. I would also fix his Ruthless Predator animation, make Dominus more relevant, slightly bump the healing on Cull the Meek overall or greatly increase the amount healed for hitting champions.